Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hidrex psp 1000 NOT WORKING!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
Sunnyday123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Hidrex psp 1000 NOT WORKING! Reply with quote

I have been using the hidrex machine for almost 5 weeks now and have not noticed any results. I use the recommended setting of 15 mins at 20v everyday and have only been treating my hands although i do have excessive sweating in my feet as well. I use tap water and I do feel a slight tingling feeling during treatments but i find the treatments quite itchy. The itchyness can range from mild to extremelly uncomfortable. For the first 4 days I did not switch the polarity and on the 5th day I switched and continued on that polarity for another 3 days. Since then, I have been alternating the polarity everyday. At first, I think my hands did get worse but they returned to their normal amount of sweating and nothing has changed since then.

Should I increase the voltage or time? And would I have better results if I had been treating my feet also? And if it doesn't work after 8 weeks, how long can I take to send it back?
clar1353

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, If your hands started to get worse you are doing it correctly. When my sweating got worse I started to go up on the voltage everyday. Once I got to 32 volts for 15 minutes the sweating stopped. I tried to go up to 33 but it was a little uncomfortable and I have stayed at 32 since.
clar1353

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, I went up 2 volts everyday until the sweating completely stopped.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it feels uncomfortable, then you can either lower the voltage or lower the pulse width. Some people lower the pulse width and then they can go higher with the voltage, others increase the daily treatment time.
Doesn't make a difference if you treat your feet also.
You should return the machine 1-2 after the 8 week period is over, else we can't guarantee the money back. If you feel that time is running out and you haven't had success, then please contact us again, most of the times we can extend the 8 week period.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist