Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Idromed during Pregnancy

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Idromed during Pregnancy Reply with quote

I see that pregnancy is a contraindication. If I am just treating my hands during pregnancy would this be okay since the current doesn't pass through my abdomen? I ask because those with metal implants that are away from the direct current path may still use this machine, such as someone that has a metal implant in their leg but treats the hands is not a contraindication.

I hope to be able to use this machine while pregnant as I do have a severe case of hyperhidrosis and can not function without this machine, I have tried all other treatment options, and this is the only thing that works for me.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear User, pregnancy is a contraindication for iontophoresis, no matter where you treat. also metal implants are contraindicated, even for the Hands if you have a implant in the feet, this is contraindicated - asking your doctor or surgeon can give you a idea if it is harmless or not, when doing iontophoresis although there is a contraindication, this is your own risk, and i would not risk something for my Baby .. iontophoresis currents are surly stressy for the Body, and you know that it is iontophoresis that stresses you, so with the condition Hyperhidrosis it is easy to stand this stress, but how is it for your Baby?
as i saw iontophroesis worked for you, so maybe you can log in with your username, so that other users can see this is not a faked "hidden" Review...

some months without iontophroesis is surly horrible for you, but it is a short time compared to all the years you have had Problems with sweat, isnt it?

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
mtheobald

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the quick response. Yes I have had hyperhidrosis since the age of 3 and I am now 26 years old. So 9 months without Idromed would be short in terms of how long I have been sweating. I thought I was logged into this forum when I made a post, I guess I stayed inactive for too long and it logged me out before I pushed the submit button. I am logged in now, so hopefully my username will show up in my reply. This is definitely not a fake review, I bought this machine in 2011, and it has worked wonders ever since, prior to that I was using Drionic, but hated it as it only stopped the sweating in spots that the water hit my palms and fingers. The way this machine is designed I do not have any spotty sweating now and this machine is much stronger than my old Drionic machine. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist