Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Success with Drionic, don't know where to go now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
Dontsweatit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Success with Drionic, don't know where to go now Reply with quote

I had purchased a Drionic a few years back but I stopped using it after going through $30 of batteries with no results at all. Recently, my glycopyrrolate(oral medication for Hyperhidrosis) stopped working and I was willing to try anything. I modified the Drionic to take 9v batteries (same battery they sell just different form factor) and began doing treatments twice a day for 30 minutes a session.

After 9 treatments the sweating stopped, 100% in the treated areas. Unfortunately that is where the problem lies, the Drionc is just terribly designed and only treats part of the hand/foot. So my fingers, top of my palm, and bottom of my palm are dry. This leaves the center of my palm and the sides of my hands mostly untreated and still a bit sweaty.

I haven't been able to try it on my feet because the unit is simply too small. It looks like it is going to be tricky for me to find a unit because of my size. I'm a 6'4" male from the USA with size 14(US) feet and I have severe(dripping) palmar/plantar/axillary Hyperhidrosis. The Drionic is just barely big enough for my hands but nowhere close for my feet. I heard that Iontophoresis works for some but not for others. If I have this concrete proof that it works for me, is it worth taking the plunge for one of the expensive models?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say that a change to a professional Iontophoresis machine is absolutely worth it .
First: with a "plug" device you can exceed 9V - this is limited by the battery you use at the moment and because this lowers the treatment times or frequency up to 6 times (e.g. Hidrex at max of UP to 54 Volts in 90% pulse width)
Second: treatment tubs AND electrodes are big enough to treat larger skin areas comfortably without "free spots" .
You can also buy special axillar applicators which work with our Ionto machines for a comfortable underarm treatment.
There are a lot of more features that will show you why our devices beats the others...
You have the ability to treat hands and feet at the same time
because of a potent pulsed current. If you have good luck treating sweaty hands, you may reduce the sweat under the armpits as well. We know there are a many more other features that will convince you to change to a professional Iontophoresis machine. Just look through this forum or other Hyperhidrosis boards and you will find a lot of good things said about the devices we distribute...
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/features-of-our-iontophoresis-devices-t113.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist