Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Success so soon?

SweatinginTexas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:26 am    Post subject: Success so soon? Reply with quote

Well I started using the machine on Jan 2, 2013. After 3 days i felt a difference in my hands. They felt dry. I went all day hands dry. I thought maybe it was the cold weather in my area but a few days later I traveled to belize and didnt bring the machine with me. To my surprise with their warm weather my hands stayed dry. There were a few times when I would get hot and my hands would feel like they wanted to sweat but they didnt. Only one time out of the past 3 weeks did my hands started sweating, it was because at my job something happened and I was under pressure to try to fix the issue. Well another thing is if i I am not wearing socks in my house and walk on carpet or something if my feet get hot my hands feel like they want to sweat. Other than that I believe the machine works. I am only doing treatments every other day now. My treatments are 16 mins at 25ma. I believe I can go about 3 days without treatments now before my hands will feel like they want to sweat.

My hands are alot dryer than usual now. I use the current care along with other hand lotions. My wife says my hands feel different now when we hold hands. I am in the social scene alot with my job and before I would always try to avoid shaking someones hands when I see them but now I shake peoples hands with confidence. There are times when I shake peoples hands I feel that their hands are sweaty and I wonder if they may have hyperhidrois.

Overall I believe this is the best money ever spent in my 35 years of life! I wish I would of known about this machine when i was alot younger...

I do hope there are no long term effects from using the machine but for right now I dont care. Hands dry finally, what a great feeling!
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot for your success post, the long term effects of Iontophoresis: dry hands ... just to reassure you , I have never heard of any negative long term effects, not here or in other boards...

One question back: normally it does not matter if you are under pressure caused by sports or psychic stress, with a success with Iontophoresis you should stay dry all the time, so I suppose it was in the beginning of Iontophoresis or was the pressure really abnormally high? in the 2nd case a good idea is maybe to take a look at some stress management routines ?
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: