Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Success Post after 6 Years of Treatment!

KyleHrsn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:18 am    Post subject: Success Post after 6 Years of Treatment! Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I've been treating my hands and feet with the Idromed for almost 6 years now.

Results have been spectacular!

Although my hands weren't 100% dry for the entire 6 years - sometimes, when we get lazy with treatments, or when the plates get dirty, sweating might return - but by and large, my hands remained dry enough for me to function confidently at work.

Over the years, I can confirm that the current is the main factor that determines your treatment success.

Current is affected mainly by the 3 factors:
(1) Duration/Frequency of Treatment - Treatment needs to be long enough/Frequent enough - I need to treat about 5 times/week
(2) Quality of Water - Water needs to be "hard", for me, adding 5g of Epsom salt into each tray works well
(3) Quality of Electrode Plates - The salt causes quicker build-up of patina, so I need to wash the plates with detergent after every treatment, and soak them in vinegar overnight every month or so

I've been using the flat aluminium plates with my Idromed for the past years, and have now recently switched over to the L-shape stainless plates (~ 1 week). Results have been fine so far, but I'll need more time before checking in again to truly verify if effectiveness is the same, at least for me personally.

All in all I'd definitely recommend the treatment to anyone looking for a relief from hyperhidrosis!

I would also like to thank Markus for his really speedy replies and support regarding concerns with treatment. The customer support has been consistent and amazing over the years. Much appreciation!
z33

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on your success!

Thanks for sharing your story here. Could you please let us know your settings for the machine?

Also, how long for each treatment? I'm working on my treatment also.

Thanks!
Felonea

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for sharing this here. This is a very inspirational post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: