Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

I've never met anyone who sweats like me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
Tai-pan

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 11:14 pm    Post subject: I've never met anyone who sweats like me! Reply with quote

I know we are all cursed with this infliction and I have met many people who either sweat through their face, hands, feet or armpits but have never met anyone who has truncal hidrosis, my back, chest and groin can go from being dry to looking like I've stepped out of the shower, in a matter of seconds! My clothes are always wet through and when people see it they can't believe it. My face, hands and feet aren't too bad. I just hope one day soon they identify the cause of this problem and find a way to flick the switch to normal so we can all enjoy the summer when it comes round rather than dreading it!
There's no question being asked here, this is me starting a thread where we can all have a moan about the card we've been dealt.
Thanks for listening.
Felonea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, that is my biggest problem as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist