Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My ionto machine is on its way!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
belindakay

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: My ionto machine is on its way! Reply with quote

Hopefully I will be able to start treatments later this week Very Happy

So while I'm sitting here waiting for it to arrive, I thought I'd tell you my experience....

I've known I had a bad sweating problem of my hands and feet since I was a flower girl in my cousin's wedding at the age of five. I slid so much in my sandals that I couldn't walk right, and ended up with many blisters by the end of the night. That was 35 years ago. In the meantime, I've lived with Hyperhidrosis affecting my life almost on a daily basis. Soaking wet test papers, friends that wouldn't want to shake my hand in church, worrying about ruining my homecoming and prom dresses before I even got to the dance, touching patients with my cold wet hands as a nurse, or having people stare at me because I can't get my latex gloves on over my wet hands. And my feet are just plain gross.

I have lived so long with it, I thought I was just destined to have to accept it. Luckily, I married a man who, aside from the occasional teasing about it, loves me for who I am, with or without the sweat. Unluckily, I have successfully passed down my sweating gene to at least 2 of the 3 of our children. I'm hoping the treatments will work for all of us, and my kids won't have to grow up with the embarrassment I endured.

I was wondering... if I may have to miss a day in my initial treatment because of a busy day/special event, would it be better to delay the start of my treatment by a few days?
Also, I should be able to complete my 3 weeks before we leave for vacation, but will I ruin my results if I leave it at home and start sweating while we are away? We will be gone for one for week.
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for sharing your story here...
In reply to your question, No, it is not a problem to lose a session during the initial therapy. For example if you have a initial therapy phase of 3 weeks, then (normally) it is not a problem to lose 4 or 5 treatment sessions. But, it is better to not break it (there are several factors that show it it is better to do it day after day) one of the biggest is:
if you miss 5 session, then you will sweat at least 5 days more compared to a treatment without breaks.

If you lose more and more sessions you have a greater risk that Iontophoresis will not work for you. But as I said, some breaks are ok, for those who experience a quick sweat relief after 1 or 2 treatments breaks do not matter. For the ones who must do it everyday, breaks can make a difference.

But this is all highly personal and variable. At this point no one cannot say which group you belong to , the fast, the not so fast, the slow or the "never had success with Iontophoresis"...
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
belindakay

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! Thanks for your quicky reply, Markus.
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope it works for all your family, I know how bad it is to grow up with Hyperhidrosis ...
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
Joel

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Belinda,

I have same question as yours I just got mine today Idromed 5 PC just finished the first session and my hand sweats really bad like it would drip and speaking of right now my keyboard is all wet. Recommendation in the manual is once a day. Would the result be faster if I do twice a day?

Thanks,
Joel
xterix

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 10:47 pm    Post subject: Hidrex PSP 1000 Reply with quote

Hidrex PSP 1000
#buy: 130524-01228
May.25.2003

Please i need know about this purchase

Thanks in advance
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello xterix,

Your order will leave today!
If you need further information write us a pm or an email!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
xterix

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Hidrex PSP 1000 not arrived yet Reply with quote

Hidrex PSP 1000
#buy: 130524-01228
May.25.2003

I bought Hidrex PSP 1000 but they have spent 13 days and i have nothing of no news of when it will reach or that step

Please Help me.

Thanks in advance
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
No problem, I'll send you an email.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist