Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

SEVERE Hyperhidrosis all of my life

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
m

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:48 pm    Post subject: SEVERE Hyperhidrosis all of my life Reply with quote

HI Markus,
I live in Wa. USA. I have come to the decision to purchase one of your Indromed 5 PC devices.

I have had SEVERE Hyperhidrosis all of my life. I have it with my hands, feet, and armpits. I have been looking at various cures all of my life but I find very limited help or even knowledge on the subject (or even anyone that has what I have other than the internet). I am 44 and I’m a very successful salesperson. Everyone in my life knows me of having this. I don’t hide it at all, and I always have a handkerchief in my hand. I am blessed with good fitness and was a professional cyclist (drug free!) for 15 years here in the States. My response has been always that God made me this way and if it’s the only thing wrong with me than I am blessed as is. However I always dream of what my life would be like if I wasn’t constantly sweating.

Everyone here is rooting for me to be successful at this. I wanted to connect with you as I am going to place my order tonight for the device. I am worried that I have such an extreme case that I feel that I will need your help and maybe some direction with my settings. I imagine I might be a tough case for you, so I wanted to establish a connection with you right from the start.

Thank you SO much and I look forward to working with you! I will place my order tonight when I get home from work. If I am successful with this I will likely be your biggest, loudest success story and I will tell EVERYONE!
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there, first of all, my experience up to date is: it does not matter how severe Hyperhidrosis is when you treat with Iontophoresis. so it does not really matter if you drip like hell or have only slight sweat when you are in stress. for this a good line is: Dry is dry - 100% dryness must be the goal, no matter how hard or long or strong you sweat.
Also it does not matter in the beginning because all the guidelines we can teach you are for the days after your skin get used to the current, so the start with Iontophoresis is the same for everyone . For more info on this read through the following :https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-initial-treatment-t326.html
and we are surely very glad to have satisfied customers who tell the world about Iontophoresis. For us it is the " long distance" best treatment for Hyperhidrosis - if done right it is really a powerful method!

For the "god made me like this" - it is my belief that this can't be right, the world is not one "iota" better if you sweat or if you are dry, there is no sense in sweating more than needed. At least I see no sense in it . What I can see is that many of us are very sensitive and "caring for the others" , this may be a factor that pushes the sweat...

I think it is better to be dry, you feel better and the mind is more free. Then you can give much more attention, help and love to the people around you... and this is more the way that god wants us to be, if I am right...
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist