Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Replacement Part

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
Wakka

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Replacement Part Reply with quote

A friend bought a refurbished iontophoresis device recently, but that's all she has, so she asked me to get cords for it. You can probably guess what I said when I tried finding wires and electrodes when she showed me what she had, so I won't repeat it.

So I'm supposed to get wires and electrodes for a Du Pel Dual Channel Iontophoresis system - Acquire. Looking for wires, I found something that gives a choice between before 2k5 and after. So my question is, are they universal or is there a place I can get these? IF there is a picture needed, I'll get it.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Sorry, I don't know this device... I will ask Markus and let you know.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems to be a middle frequency Iontophoresis system, suitable for drug delivery and not against hyperhidrosis - although in some rare cases they work as well, but they only have a tiny current.
However, send me pics from the sockets of the device and I can take a closer look...
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw your pic ... just as I thought, this is a 2 channel mid frequency tens-system, you can buy the cables electrodes on "electro-bay" Wink and it must be a "stereo" cable .. I sent you 2 links over pm about this.

We could provide this too, but this is only work for us and only costs, so buying them yourself would be cheaper for you ...

And... this device is not really suitable for hyperhidrosis treatments .
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
Wakka

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not very good with German. Can you give me a hand with this?
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear wakka, the items that I sent you is just the principle of the connection and is not to meant to be an example.
So when you go to the bay you will most likely find something similar when you type in "tens electrodes" or "tens cables".

Or you print the items out and go to the next pharmacy.

Also I can't understand why you would give this mid frequency device a chance to work for hyperhidrosis purposes. You might just as well throw a 9Volts battery in a can and call this a Iontophoresis device too !!!!
The tens devices are all 9 Volt battery driven, mostly in a mid frequency band of 10-1000 hz, you can imagine how tiny this is against a 72V device with 10.000 hz ... however I don't think that you want me to be the search engine who finds you the item you want for the best price in the net - if it is not you would blame me...
Wakka

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, thank you. I didn't understand that that was meant as a guide.

Also, to clarify, I'm actually doing this as a favor for someone. I actually relayed this, but what can you really do? As they say, some people only learn through experience.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing .... Rolling Eyes

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist