Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My Success!

SMZimm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:15 pm    Post subject: My Success! Reply with quote

I am excited to post on the success board that I have achieved 100% dryness on BOTH of my hands, and am experiencing 100% on my right foot and 75% dryness on my left foot!

I did achieve dryness on my right hand 2-3 treatments before the left, and the same seems to be happening with my feet. I am changing the polarity every other treatment, as advised by Markus.

I have been treating for about 16 days. I treat my hands for 20 minutes at 25 mA and 80% pulse width. I treat my feet for 20 minutes at 30 mA and 90% pulse width. I do this each day until 100% dryness is achieved, then I will follow the "magic number" formula for the maintenance treatment schedule.

I am hoping this success will continue to inspire others to try the Hidrex. It is an investment... but if you are spending money on trying oral medications and visiting different doctors, the Hidrex ends up being worth it in the long run. I just view it as an investment!

The dryness has been amazing to experience. I am a nursing student and have struggled getting gloves on and working with patients with my sweaty hands... but since using the Hidrex and achieving dryness, I am so much more confident and outgoing!

I am hoping to order the axillary treatment kit soon to rid my underarms of hyperhidrosis!
SMZimm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Correction! Reply with quote

Above: it should say 25 Volts for hands, and 35 Volts for feet (not mA). Sorry!
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for your post, all thumbs up Wink
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: