Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

An idea to track success??

Semaj34

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:44 am    Post subject: An idea to track success?? Reply with quote

What if we started an ongoing thread in which people could post their progress in some sort of spreadsheet -- such as an excel sheet, etc etc?? There could be a generic template that people could use so it would be easy for all to read.

It could start with the initial treatment date, then the success date - and maintenance schedules could be noted separately. I'll post what I've been doing below, but please excuse how awkward my treatments have been recently - I'm just now able to start doing it regularly..I've been very busy!

If anyone is interested, I can whip up a much better looking spreadsheet to be used as a template and share it.

markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because of the fact that Iontophoresis is a highly variable therapy form a sheet does not make sense in my eyes . You could not really track anything, sometimes the body needs more sometimes less treatments, so it is normally a variation of more or less in treatment times, and often you have to fix completely new times.

But what I can say is that many users try to treat the hands and feet together, in this case it is recommended to lay the + pole to the feet.
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist