Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

its just not a machine but a pair of new hands...

Sati

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: its just not a machine but a pair of new hands... Reply with quote

I am writing this post especially for the parents whose children suffer from palmar and plantar hyperhidrosis. i have a moderate to severe palmoplantar Hyperhidrosis. I am not sure if this post is gonna be as mature as other posts that are out there but guys i am 23 yrs old and i've never had a girlfriend. Just looking at the girl i like would make my palms sweat(on one of those rare occassions where it would be dry otherwise its always sweaty) and how the hell would i even go and speak to her. I am sure just like me all the other young guys out there would have dreamt of holding hands and shaking hands without making the other person feel that you are some weirdo..but ladies and gentlemen here comes the tornado and that is my dry palms...i have almost 90% success within a week...guys you wanna know how it feels like to have dry hands after years of suffering. It's similar to a person who has not had both hands since birth and all of a sudden he's been given a new pair of hands.... Because of Hyperhidrosis i use to avoid touching almost anything and anybody but now i can't stop touching and giving shake hands...I still remember my mother was the only person who would always touch my palms and wipe it and wonder what could cure this. My mother is not educated and she doesn't even know that there is a name for this condition and by the way even the doctors to whom my mother took me when i was young didn't know there is a name for this condition and they gave my all vitamin and other tonics thinking its due to some vitamin difficiency hahahaha....I could write a 10 page story on this but lets get onto the magic iontophoresis machine. It took me almost a year to save the money to purchase this device and finally i made the order. Since i am India and due to local customs i got the device almost after a month. I made my first session at 10ma for 15mns and the next day i try to switch on the iontophoresis machine but the iontophoresis machine won't work. i contacted the forum and after few t/s they sent out another device to me immediately which i got within a week since it was sent through some airmail or something like that. With the new device i've done so far 7 sessions with 15ma for 15mns and i can say i've achieved 90% success. What matters most is that when i am in office its 100% dry due to AC however when i am out if the weather is warm i get slightly clumsy but its not even near to the Hyperhidrosis i had before. One thing i realised after using this iontophoresis machine is that its all trial and error. You have to try various things until you settle for one and never loose hope. If it can work for me it definitely will work for you. I am still in that trial and error period and i would post the best treatment that worked for me and also all the treatment that i had tried. i have a request for all the parents who are reading this post and whose young children have Hyperhidrosis condition. Trust me if you've not had Hyperhidrosis then you can never understand its difficulties. Don't neglect this condition in your children and i can say this device is one of the best gift you can ever give to your Hyperhidrosis suffering child. I am not sure about the age limit to use this iontophoresis machine so please check with the support about this. You'll just not be gifting a iontophoresis machine but a pair of new hands...
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, many thanks for your Iontophoresis success post - however we must state that the orders to India usually don't take more than a week on average, as you saw when we shipped out the the spare machine to you-
you got it in time. The returing of the faulty device was within a week too, so the 4 weeks it took to get to you the first time was extraordinarily long, I think there was a fault in customs. we contacted customs immediatly after getting your message, directly by phone, mail, fax and over our express handler dhl that the custom clearance is it worked out asap ... sorry it took so long!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:56 pm; edited 7 times in total
skyer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am 23 years old too!!!. lucky that we have found solution!!!
kamoore

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 23 too and just ordered one Smile I've had similar issues, but I'm a girl. Always thought that I'd have to wait around until maybe I'd meet someone with the same problem...But now I'm hoping not because of all the good things that I'm hearing about this machine! Smile
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!

We recieved your order, thanks a lot! The machine is now on its way to you. We wish you all the best with the therapy!

ruxandra21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: it is a success for me ! Reply with quote

i brought this machine 3 years ago and from then i had no problems with my hands and feets . they are dry and i must use cream to make them soft. i use the device once a week , twice hands and twice feets .. it`s a miracol from Germany . thanks people who care about us !!!!!!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ruxandra21,

We're really happy to hear that you have success with the therapy!! Very Happy
We would really appreciate it if you could post your story in our success board!
Thank you and all the best for the future!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: