Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Unbelievable!!! Idromed 5 PS

skyer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:53 am    Post subject: Unbelievable!!! Idromed 5 PS Reply with quote

Here is my story:
On May 19 2011, I wrote a post called: waiting for the moment! on sweat discussion section. Then I got the idromed5 PS on May 21, and did my first treatment. I was a bit impatient at the beginning, nothing happened at first few dayi thought about returning the device, it is just a waste of my money. then on the 7th day(or May 27, my 7th treatment), I noticed my palm sweat MUCH less then i used to be, i would say 80% dry what I had before,with occasionally 100% dry. today is May 31. i would say my hand is like a normal person( it is extremely hot and huamid today, around 95 fahrenheit or 35 celsius. my body and face sweat, but my palm remained pretty dry.
I remember that my hand is the place my body would sweat first. And now my hand is last place to sweat in my body after face, back, underarm, etc. It is UNBELIEVABLE! I am still trying to get used to my" new body", and amazed! It feel so great to have dry hand. Now I can do things much more efficient and comfortable.
The way I treat my hands is using warm or hot water tap water(i think hotter the better) and cover about 1 cm or 1.2 cm deep of my hand( in other word, just enough to cover sweat area. 15 minutes a day. and then reverse after a few treatments. if anyone curious. i always do it in the morning. I did my first 8 treatments 8 days straight. Currently i do treatment once every two day, and slowly extend, I wish i can be like doing once every week or more, that would be great.
Overall. this is a potential life-changing product to anyone has sweat problem. I will definitely recommend idromed 5 PS to other people. I want to say thanks to the creater of the device and this website.
Li
Sati

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi, first of all congratulations for achieving this. Just wanted some advise. I have so far done 6 session with hot water for 15 mns. and from day 1 i started seeing results. now after 6 sessions i can say my hands are dry for about 80% however it start showing slight sweat driplets if the weather is warmer or if i am a bit nervous. Wanted to check if it is still the case with or is it better so that i have some hope....
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is normal, that if the weather is hotter, everyone sweats more... with iontoophoresis zou have to figure out how much current/time you need to be 100% dry, even when it is hot.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: