Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Success, feeling great!

ronen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Success, feeling great! Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Ronen.

I ordered the Idromed PC 19 days ago and this morning I'm proud to say that 90% of my feet are now sweat free Smile
I'm feeling that in just a few more days I will be completely dry.

I have been suffering from Hyperhidrosis from about age 14-15, my hands were sweating all the time. was embarrassed to shake hands, touch girls, and had to bring a towel to final exams so I wont ruin the papers they were written on. At 18 like all men in Israel, I was drafted and became a medic, trouble was that the latex gloves made me sweat like crazy, and I was sent to ETS surgery to eliminate hand sweating. the operation was a success and I was sweat free, except that it left we with compensated sweating in my feet.

It took me about 10 years of suffering to discover Dr. Bindner and this great site. I have done my research well before ordering the Idromed PC, I had a strong feeling that it was one of the best devices on the market.

Got the device after exactly 4 days from order.
Started treating every day after work for 15 minutes at 25mA for 14 days
and then 30 minutes at 25mA for the last 4 days.

I have to admit I was skeptical at first, as was sweating only on the back and sides of the foot, and the water level didn't seem high enough. I listened to Dr. Bindner and maintained low water level and put wet socks on my feet. that worked great. I'm now sweat free on my toes, soles.
Back and sides of my feet are still sometimes damp, but I have a feeling it will too go away very soon.

I believe that when getting you have to give back, that's why I will bring this great website to the attention of Israeli audience, as there is not enough awareness of Iontophoresis in Israel. In fact, none of the doctors I've seen over the years even mentioned it.

This is the time to thank Markus,
thanks for bringing us this wonderful device and for your guidance in using it. Smile
ronen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update, I have achieved 100% success.
Spent the whole holiday wearing nothing but flip flops Smile
SweatSucks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great story Smile This motivates me to continue using my Idromed everyday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: