Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Ionto and pregnant

Sophia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:01 pm    Post subject: Ionto and pregnant Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Sofia, I'm from Ukraine. I use the iontophoresis device for almost 3 years. this device is my only salvation. I have hyperhidrosis since early childhood. I am now 8 weeks pregnant. read in the instructions that iontophoresis is contraindicated in pregnancy. tell me is this true? how do microcurrents acting on the nerve endings of the palms and soles of the feet affect a child's development? how microcurrents pass through the placenta. In Ukraine, doctors in my hometown are not even familiar with such a device, so it makes no sense to ask their opinion. please give an answer, it is very important for me, because my hyperhidrosis is very strong, it flows from my hands like from a shower. but the child's health is more important. Thank you!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is contraindicated for pregnancy -and also breastfeeding- like all things who have to do with currents - how tiny they ate.. there is no clinical evidence for this, but it may stress you baby. what is the name of your iontophoresis device ?

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Sophia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My devices name - drionic
Sophia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

support wrote:
It is contraindicated for pregnancy -and also breastfeeding- like all things who have to do with currents - how tiny they ate.. there is no clinical evidence for this, but it may stress you baby. what is the name of your iontophoresis device ?

My devices name - drionic
Felonea

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: Ionto and pregnant Reply with quote

Sophia wrote:
Hello, my name is Sofia, I'm from Ukraine. I use the iontophoresis device for almost 3 years. this device is my only salvation. I have hyperhidrosis since early childhood. I am now 8 weeks pregnant. read in the instructions that iontophoresis is contraindicated in pregnancy. tell me is this true? how do microcurrents acting on the nerve endings of the palms and soles of the feet affect a child's development? how microcurrents pass through the placenta. In Ukraine, doctors in my hometown are not even familiar with such a device, so it makes no sense to ask their opinion. please give an answer, it is very important for me, because my hyperhidrosis is very strong, it flows from my hands like from a shower. but the child's health is more important. Thank you!

Get well soon! Stay safe
Hurixtual

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: Ionto and pregnant Reply with quote

Sophia wrote:

What did your obgyne advise you? It scares me for it might affect the baby.
Felonea

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish that you will get well soon.
DigHealth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do hope everything goes well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist