iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Iontoderma ID-1000 & Iontocure iD100 review

markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:57 am    Post subject: Iontoderma ID-1000 & Iontocure iD100 review Reply with quote

Iontoderma ID-1000 & Iontocure iD100 review

My dears, the truth behind this iontophoresis machines ... now it is about half a year that Iontoderma shut down its pages (or should we say: It was closed by government?) and we have had several inquiries to this machines and found out that the homepage was closed and the Iontoderma ID-1000 cant be bought anymore. This must have had a reason cause the item was sold many times.

I made some researches and was very upset as i found out the truth about why this company is closed at the moment: The iontophoresis device they offered was never one, it is a cheap laptop power supply - without any testings or approvals - some honks launched a company with a big potential to kill the users - with no regards to the security!

But why i write this is: Now they are back with another company and they call it iontocure iD100 - i just can call It: Same same - but different!

As they were back with their old idea i cannot hold back anymore and i want to state something about this, IMHO: Hands away cause it is not more than a cheap laptop power supply .. you can find it easy on ebay for 10 bucks.

This company and machines are dangerous scam, and i hope the new company is closed immediate by government (but i assume they launched it in a country where they are not restricted - the first one was in Canada and i hope the once who launched it again will get in prison soon - i cant belive they have done it again and i will contact immediate the FDA and i hope they shut down the page.

The contact phone number is from China - so i think the once responsible for Iontoderma went there to deal further.

It will be very dangerous for your life - do not try it - there are so many self made iontophoresis machines suggestions and most work with - compared to a non secured mains plug - some tiny batteries - and this is something you (normally) do not have to be afraid cause of the almost a tiny currents e.g. 5 Volts coming from a simple lantern battery.

The so called iontoderma is nothing like that - it depends on 240V and there is no security circuit between you and the house network. Imagine the so called "machine" falls into the treatment trays - it will grill you immediate!

Same for flashes: Imagine someone treats during a storm and a lightning impulse runs through the machine and your body.

There are also many other things that can harm you with this device, but i stop counting the disadvantages now.
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for this important information.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
drydry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Iontoderma ID-1000 is still being sold (under the same name) ...
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

European Union, for example ...
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, I meant throuch wich shops or websites?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, sorry ... - link blocked -
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no this link doesn't work anymore ... even if you facebook it you cant find them anymore - it is closed - for the above reasons

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe in your country it doesn't, but I can normally open this link and there's an option to purchase the machine (called Iontoderma iD-1000). There's even a special Labour Day sale going on at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plus I've also checked Facebook now, I can see their page, the latest post is from the 26th of April (about the special offer I mentioned in my previous post).
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, then it was closed by the EU? cause i cant see anything from here... neither Facebook or homepage ... nevertheless: this "device" is a cheap laptop power supply and dangerous .. it costs ~ 7 bucks and is sold for 399 and i really wonder why the fda is not takig them out of business. This is dangerous scam and a fraud for everyone who buys this cheap shit.

So even with a labour day offer it is highly overpriced -- why should anyone pay 399 when getting it for 7 bucks

adam

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Iontoderma ID-1000 & Iontocure iD100 review Reply with quote

I know the inside story, But I didn't know if i can post it here as it may damage the benefit of somebody!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on, let us discuss what has to be discussed

adam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:03 am    Post subject: Re: Iontoderma ID-1000 & Iontocure iD100 review Reply with quote

Iontoderma ID-1000 still sold to worldwide except US & Canada. The homepage was NOT closed. Their website shield vistor form US & Canada. Their facebook ad still working.

Iontocure iD100 was another company from China but not iontoderma. Iontocure iD100 is about $150 cheaper than the Iontoderma, Why would they create such a stark price drop from a rebranding? In fact, iontoderma buy parts from China and pack them together in Canada. So it is not surprise Iontocure iD100 is more cheaper.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaks for your reply. However it makes no sense to me that packing a cheap (i saw it now for 3,45 USD on ebay) laptop power supply into a suitcase with 2 electrodes and cables shall cost 150 bucks.

OK if you face that a scam dangerous so called "iontophoresis machine" - while the suitcase costs more than the "machine" - all things here are so dirt cheap - with shipping costs (it weights as good as nothing, so shipping is also cheap) - i would say this costs 40 USD and they want 399 for it - what an asshole company risking lifes for their profit.

I am pretty certain they will get the biggest problems when they are sued by the FDA in front of the court

adam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What information you need or may help you? I have the so called "iontophoresis machine" at hand. Can I post product review here?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not need more information, the info that I have is enough for me . It is a dangerous device this is the reason and info enough

But if you want you can write a review for sure

adam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Appreciate we can make an open communication. Let's back to the topic!

Frankly, official iontophoresis machines are expensive (Maybe caused by high cost on marketing bc it is a niche product with small amount of customers).
I open an defective Idrostar to see what's inside in case there was something obvious going on and was horrified about how little there was inside the magic box. A circuit board with a bunch of resistors and capacitors that takes up about 5% of the giant plastic box. Highly recommend self made iontophoresis machines. Hope admin offer more basic knowledge for newbie. Video is more better than words. Links for spare parts.

I also open the iontocure power adapter, In fact, it is not laptop power supply. It is a voltage adjustable AC/DC adapter with 20mA current limitation. They should have engineer re-design the laptop power adapter.

My opinion: official iontophoresis machine manufacturers should do more work to keep their product competitive.
I see there is a smart iontophoresis machine on the market.(By using APP to control the iontophoresis machine). Otherwise, there should be more iontoderma company let's called it iontoxxxx.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the high costs for iontophoresis (professional machines - i don´t speak about the one you mentioned - for this: yes it is really poor designed) are : the safety features - no electric fence effect - the technique (e.g. pulsed current) - the low quantities sold (high production prices) but most of it: the immense high costs for FDA approval - EU medical approval - the studies needed - CE and ISO - TÜV audits - approved manufactoring - Quality checks and double redundant measurement before they leave - and so on and so on

AND : For sure it ia a laptop (replacement) power supply - it is the same picture with the same surrounding and led meters (showing the Volt that can be SWITCHED between 12 Volts direct current - for many much too much, especially in the beginning of the therapy)

You can search on ebay for "Universal Power Supply Charger for Laptop AC 110-240V To DC 12V/16V/18V/20V/24V" and you will find it. This adapter can deliver up tp 98 WATTS and 5 AMPERE! (= 5000 milliAmpere)

As you see, mostly the "device" is not shown in a picture on the iontoderma or iontocure homepage - BUT you can see it on videos of people who used it. I think that there is no straight pic on their site is cause you see on one sight that in fact it is the same. The same switch - led meter, features and lookalike - the same plugs all is the same but you say there is more inside, so pls send me a picture where the inner circuit and the "security limitation to 20mA is shown, i cannot believe they do anything like that, and if i would like to see how it is performed.

Also another danger (till yet not mentioned) is however a 28 VOLT (what iontoderma can provide) at a body resistant of 2 kOhms is 14 mA - the problem is: if you get spot (injured or burnt) the resistance falls dramatically and then you might have hundreds of mA at a tiny spot causing heavy problems.

Wich smart iontophoresis machine uses an APP?

adam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! There are so many unseen cost. Maybe the unseen cost is higher than the machine itself.

I can't post pictures here, so share on google album.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/y2HYUSGBuMaDpWK99
https://photos.app.goo.gl/L4pBfazaskrxYMeD8
There are two IC on the PCB. One is ST 3843B and the other one is ST LM358. I think the current limitaion should be worked as I can't use the adapter to power any other device even my 12V Router (original adapter of the router is 12V 1A). It should be work if this adapter can deliver a maxime 5 AMPERE output current. Is there any engineers in this forum? Professional reveiws will be great help!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Sweatec-Intelligent-Pulsed-Iontophoresis-Machine/282896657000
This iontophoresis machine use an APP. They said the machine can store user's long term operation data. But I don't have this machine.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many thanks for the pics.. You are right: These are only some costs at the first sight, but there are so many more, and you are right most of the machines price is for the fact of the medical approvals and tests.
But on the other side it is so, that you can be sure that you get a real checked and approved device that operates in clinics for example the whole year through without problems bu but on the other side it is so, that you can be sure that you get a real checked and approved device that operates in clinics for example the whole year through without problems.
We got some engineers here even in the medical field (we work close together in the development),, I will lead it to them to evaluate.

Just to remember here are some good points that makes the difference :
https://www.iontodevice.com/features-of-our-iontophoresis-devices.html

But it is good, that our normal 12 V device does not work with it, this points to a current limitation - which is good at the first sight - but I don't know how effective and how fast it is ...

Another thing is also the IP secure class of the surrounding ans switch as I can see from here it has non, means if there is some water that gets into the power adapter, it will lead to a short circuit and will grill you straight, in this case a limiter is not takin part, also the "loose" 240 Volt cable makes me think: Oh my God!! Honestly I would not trust this, anyhow I am also interested like you what the real gurus say about this...

support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We askes back our technicians and they can´t say anything from here for your quests, we would have to have the device here to test the reactions and limiters if there are any working proper. The rest still persists - it is a dangerous machine only through the ip class and the supply itself.

To the sweattec iontophoresis machine we have not found any reviews, but from here in the EU it is not allowed to store any datas on Apps that point to conditions of the person using it. Simply not legal through the concept.

adam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I didn't found any reviews about sweattec the same. But I found some information about the adapter.
It should be manufactured by this company bc I found the PCB almost the same as I have opened.
https://www.elect-spec.com/how-to-make-power-supplies/
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, hands away i would say..

iontocure

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: Iontoderma ID-1000 & Iontocure iD100 review Reply with quote

PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT ON YOUR COMPETITORS' PRODUCTS.
THIS IS NOT A PRODUCT REVIEW POST AS YOU DIDN'T TEST THE PRODUCT YET.

Last edited by iontocure on Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to out post, we welcome the 10 bucks manufacturer that sells a nowhere approved "iontophoresis machine"

Have you got something to say about this fact?
I surly would never test such a dangerous device in real, that's why-and here you are right- this is not a real test - it is a warning to test it in real as long there is no approval.

scott

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:26 pm    Post subject: Hope they have good liability insurance Reply with quote

In my opinion, this is a truly worrying device. Homemade devices have been around for a long time, some successful, many not, but these home build kits have been limited one individual deciding to build and treat themselves at their own risk and not an unqualified individual posing as a legitimate company selling them to unwitting consumers.

Their website has zero contact information, other than an email address and encrypted Whatapps number. No registered company name, No company registration number, No registered company address, NO VAT number and I am willing to bet, No liability insurance.

This site is illegal in the EU just for the above reasons.

Where are the CE markings?
Where is the certified medical device number?
Where are the Quality Assurance Certificates?

It is utterly irresponsible, negligent and frankly (pun intended) shocking that someone would expose H/H patients, to 240v mains power with ZERO insulations or safety measures.

I also cannot believe the hypocrisy of them lamenting legitimate businesses and manufacturers for ‘high prices’ and then selling a potentially dangerous device that has a 1000% mark up!
iontocure

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is amazing my post still here!

YES, The fact is:
1) We didn't have FDA approval. But that does not mean it is dangerous.

2) It is NOT cheap laptop power supply.

3) Do you drop your machine into the treatment trays during the treatment?

4) Your teacher didn't tell you DO NOT use electrical appliances during a lightning storm?Rediculous imagine!!

5) We helped lots of hyperhidrosis disorders managed their excessive sweating! Every hyperhidrosis disorder deserve sweaty FREE! There is no cheat, No rob. We delcared our device upgrade from the User-made Iontophoresis Device. We not feel guilty at all. There is green-eyed monster oppositly!

6) Our next generation product will be release next year. See you guys next year!

Jan 21, 2019 UPDATED

Iontocure Next generation device will be release by the end of Feb. 2019

Compare with previous machine:
New machine come with

1) Built-in li-polymer battery. (No main power needed)

2) Built-in timer

3) Soft Start avoid electrical shock sensation

4) Real time Voltage and Current display

5) Automatically alternate the current's polarity. There is no need to manually reverse the cables.

Feb 8, 2019 UPDATED
Giveaway Deadline is FEB.28 2019
If you are a united states iontocure iD-100 client, Please contact iontocure customer service to upgrade your device for FREE

Last edited by iontocure on Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:02 pm; edited 4 times in total
IontocureScam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Iontoderma ID-1000 & Iontocure iD100 review Reply with quote

I stumbled upon this forum and couldn’t be happier to see other people discuss the dangers of iontocure. I bought an iontocure machine 10 days ago (before seeing this website) and have had nothing but a bad experience. I received a broken power supply and Iontocure never responded to my emails for a new unit. I asked for a refund and again, no response. I will ask for a refund to my credit card company as a last resort.

Honestly, I’ve never seen a company that lacked such respect for its customers… I’m infuriated and can’t believe I could fall for this scam. I’m so dumb. I really hope that no one else will get rip off by Iontocure!!!!
DON'T FALL FOR IT!
iontocure

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Re: Iontoderma ID-1000 & Iontocure iD100 review Reply with quote

IontocureScam wrote:
I stumbled upon this forum and couldn’t be happier to see other people discuss the dangers of iontocure. I bought an iontocure machine 10 days ago (before seeing this website) and have had nothing but a bad experience. I received a broken power supply and Iontocure never responded to my emails for a new unit. I asked for a refund and again, no response. I will ask for a refund to my credit card company as a last resort.

Honestly, I’ve never seen a company that lacked such respect for its customers… I’m infuriated and can’t believe I could fall for this scam. I’m so dumb. I really hope that no one else will get rip off by Iontocure!!!!
DON'T FALL FOR IT!

Hi, I am iontocure official customer service. We are experiencing testbuy from our competititors recently as our product is much affordable. So May I have your order ID? We will try our best to help you. Thanks

Testbuy means that the competitors buy our product and make crummy review that bashing our product.

One of our customer from Canada purchase our device on October 9, We shipped the package October 10, 2018 with DHL tracking number 8597795990.
Package delivered on Monday, October 15, 2018. After about one month treatment, No result.
We know that iontophoresis not works for 100% hyperhidrosis. So device returned with Canada post with tracking number EE157915998CA. Here is the tracking link:
https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/home

We offer full refund.
Here is the refund receipt.
https://goo.gl/QJWxD6

You guys can track all the informaiton on line.

The Evidence Never Lies!
IontocureScam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have just disclosed the personal information of a customer with the screenshots. With what you publicly gave, it’s easy to find your customer’s personal information (where he lives, his full name, Linkedin profile etc). Hyperhidrosis is a sensitive issue, I’m sure no customer wants their private information publicly available on the web. A respectable company would never do that.

I’m not inclined to disclose my personal information on this public forum. But thank you. I’ve already emailed you multiple times to [email protected] and [email protected] and you have never answered me. If you want to help, just answer my emails..
iontocure

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IontocureScam wrote:
You have just disclosed the personal information of a customer with the screenshots. With what you publicly gave, it’s easy to find your customer’s personal information (where he lives, his full name, Linkedin profile etc). Hyperhidrosis is a sensitive issue, I’m sure no customer wants their private information publicly available on the web. A respectable company would never do that.

I’m not inclined to disclose my personal information on this public forum. But thank you. I’ve already emailed you multiple times to [email protected] and [email protected] and you have never answered me. If you want to help, just answer my emails..

Can you offer me the first letter and last letter of your email address?
And the time you send the email. So I can find your email. Thanks!
danweiss1987

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:56 pm    Post subject: A Scam by Any Other Name Reply with quote

They keep changing names. Sold illegally into US since they don't have FDA approval. How do I know? The paper it came with showed it shipped as a 'foot bath' so customs wouldn't get flagged. Real classy.

Don't waste your time, energy or hope on this company. Yeah they're cheap but you get what you pay for including no guarantees and poor customer service.
fertoooss

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/texas/dallas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist