Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Sweating worse at first?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
zachmoore7

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:41 pm    Post subject: Sweating worse at first? Reply with quote

Hello,

I recently had to take a break from treatment for a vacation, and when beginning treatment again once returning home the sweating seems to be getting worse in the subsequent days rather than improving. I recall seeing comments here in the past of people claiming that their sweating worsened before getting better, and I just wanted to inquire why that might be? And if there is anything that can be done to prevent this?

Thank you so much!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There’s no prevention only to „not loose the success with Iontophoresis“ to prevent a new initial phase.
No idea why some sweat more, maybe comparable with Homöopatic effects?

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
jordan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Sweating worse at first? Reply with quote

zachmoore7 wrote:
Hello,

I recently had to take a break from treatment for a vacation, and when beginning treatment again once returning home the sweating seems to be getting worse in the subsequent days rather than improving. I recall seeing comments here in the past of people claiming that their sweating worsened before getting better, and I just wanted to inquire why that might be? And if there is anything that can be done to prevent this?

Thank you so much!

It always happen to me. I use to do the whole treatment with 2 sessions a day for 5 days at 15mah, so in the first days im sweating much more until it suddenly stops for the next 2 or 3 weeks. Ive never done mainteinance sessions in the 10 years ive been using idromed.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your input, Jordan! Yes, every body is different, so you have to experiment with your iontophoresis treatment a little. Conducting a new maintenance treatment will help you get back into the swing of things. Smile

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: