Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Initial treatment for Hidrex PS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
dell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:25 am    Post subject: Initial treatment for Hidrex PS Reply with quote

Hi I have just recieved my Hidrex PS and have just read the instruction manual. It says for initial treatment to do three weekly 15 minute treatments. However from reading threads on this forum it seems people are doing daily treatments?

Also do I use the factory voltage settings (20 volts for hands & 30 volts for feet)?

My question is - What voltage and how often should I be starting my treatment?

Thanks
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-initial-treatment-t326.html

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-maintenance-treatment-t25.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
dell

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read those threads but it is not clear as to how often I should be doing the treatments. The instruction manual says three times a week while your thread seems to say daily.

Which one is it? Three times a week or daily?

Thanks

addition:

Firstly thanks for your prompt replies!

I have been doing a bit more reading on the principles of electricity and I am a bit confused.

It has been stated that -

"Electricity DOES NOT take the path of least resistance. It takes all paths available—in inverse proportion to the resistance of the paths. Current flows through ALL available paths. The magnitude of the current flowing in each path depends on the voltage and resistance of each path."

My question is if this is the case then how has wearing gloves reduced the effect of ionto on the palms of my hands? If the statement above is true then wearing gloves should not reduce the effect on my palms as it will still be receiving the same amount of current as not wearing gloves?

Could you please clarify this for me?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Initial (without success) everyday
then do the maintenance treatment as mentioned in my post

current path: through the fact the current can be divided through the skin area you must say in example of the hands the skin area treated is 2,5 times larger than only treating the thenar

for the soles it is a bit more e.g. 30*12cm=360cm² and when wearing gloves you have 30*12+20*12+2*5*30+10²*3,14cm=1214 cm²0

so ther is less current on each cm² and when you got little injuries you have a "hot spot" there: in this area the current is much much higher than onto the healty skin

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: