Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Iontocure id-200 Scammed me.(Beware of scammers!)

Iontocureid-200scammedme

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2019 8:23 am    Post subject: Iontocure id-200 Scammed me.(Beware of scammers!) Reply with quote

Iontocure id-200 send me default byparts costing less than $25 instead of paying $269.I wrote more than 50 emails at [email protected] either to return my money or to exchange the device but didn't get any single Response.

They scam people for Money.I wished I had knew earlier these Fucking Idiots ship from China.

Scam Alert
Don't be Fooled

Last edited by Iontocureid-200scammedme on Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
iontocure

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just share a real case of our customer service:

We had a customer from Bowie place an order on Apr 27, We shipped the package on Apr 29 with DHL tracking number 1082715130

DHL website show package delivered on May 1st. But our customer sent us email said package undelivered. We contact DHL at the First time and confirm that package left at the door front. But our customer said package wasn't there. We ship another new device at our soonest possible with DHL tracking number 1083106474. Package delivered on May 6.

This is our service, Everybody can check the tracking info on DHL website. The Evidence Never Lies!

If you are our REAL customer, Please offer your order iD, So we can help you.

If you are our competitors, PLEASE Pay attention on your product and service. Your tricks won't beat us!
Iontocureid-200scammedme

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bitches If I had bad experienced with your fuking nasty $25 crap piece of shit device that doesn't mean I am your competitor.Everytime I hv seen if someone post the real review about you than u are ready to interrupt them giving ABC Excuses.

Why should I give you my Order I'd?
When I contacted you for more than 30 days continuously to exchange or return my defective device/money at that time you didnt response .I paid Fucking $269 for you.

I dont hv enough time to reply you Everytime.

Dont Share the same paid Fake Review Faster Delivery Tracking number to fool everyone present here.If that guy would be your Real Customer than Noone allows to Reveal Identity.

YOU SCAMMED INNOCENT CUSTOMERS LIKE US.GET YOUR FUCKING 0/10 CUSTOMER SERVICE OUT OF HERE.

BE SURE TO TASTE YOUR WORDS BEFORE YOU SPIT THEM OUT.

COMMON CHINA SCAMS
iontocure

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why should I give you my Order I'd? --- Why you can't offer us your order iD if you are a real customer?
Your user name indicate that you are our competitors. Please focus on your products and service.
By the way, your tricks inspired us serve our customers better!
Iontocureid-200scammedme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just eat my white hairy Pussie.
How many times I need to reply you?

I have already registered complaints against you on consumer court scams.Just meet face-to-face with me than I will show you everything nicely.

What else can you say to everyone besides you are our competitors.Profile name is outstanding just to show your real identity to the world of scams.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID.

EVERYTHING IS MADE IN CHINA EXCEPT BABIES THEY ARE MADE IN VACHINA.

Last edited by Iontocureid-200scammedme on Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
iontocure

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we are Scam, Why you NOT contact Paypal or your credit card issuer to charge back your money?
Iontocureid-200scammedme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[color=red]SHAME ON YOU.

PAYPAL SCAM ALERT.DON'T TEACH ME THIS AND THAT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist