Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

My Journey - 2019/2020

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
z33

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:09 am    Post subject: My Journey - 2019/2020 Reply with quote

Happy New Year Everyone! Wishing you blessings and success in everything you do.

I decided to start this mini-blog of my journey as it is something I can do whilst i treat my feet and also a way to log my progress! (Admin, if not ok, please feel free to let me know and remove it)

I bought the PSP1000 machine in late 2015 but I have not used it till today! (2nd Jan 2019). Why? Well, for one laziness and a small fear of putting currents through me and taking all the time to do it daily. Also, have been busy with my business and family stuff. I decided that 2019 would be the year I start. Honestly, what pushed me to start now was the sad news that I have passed this curse on to my 2 beautiful girls (aged 7 and aged 1). They both have Hyperhidrosis in hands, feet and maybe underarms. Underarms can be taken care of with Miradry but that procedure is only possible when they turn 18. So for hands and feet, ionto is the only non invasive (say no to ETS) option for now and I hope to start the elder one when she turns 9 or 10 (so she can sit still for 15mins!). I am hoping that more R&D will be poured into this disease by the big pharmas and in our children and grandchildren's time we hope we wil be able tol find a permanent and safe cure for all.

*Important* - my Hyperhidrosis is triggered by temperature (when the room is hot etc) but the heavier sweating actually comes when I'm anxious or rushing or stressed at work. (e.g. rushing to catch a flight, going to a meeting where i know I have to shake someone hand especially if it's the first time, playing video games in a battle, presenting for the first time to an unknown audience etc)

Treatment 2nd Jan 2019 - Day 1: --> tap water from kitchen

1. Hands - pulse 70, voltage 25, 15mins
I didn't feel anything at 20 so I moved it to 25. Felt slight tingling so I decided to leave it there since it's my first day. I feel the current more in my left hand than my right, oddly. After 10mins, I rested my wrist on the blue boxes that I bought from ionto ([perfect design naturally). Only issue my hands also tire after 10 plus minutes so I am not sure if I felt tingling more or the tiredness more! Again, since it was Day 1, I took it easy.

2. Feet - pulse 90, voltage 30, 15mins
I used the manual recommended settings as feet should be able to withstand more than hands, so voltage 30 should be a good start. Again, I feel the current more in the left foot than right but both feet tingle. Not sure if I should go higher...I probably could notch it up a few volts but again since it was Day 1...

I will continue to update this post as much as I can.

Cheers,
Z

Treatment 3rd Jan 2019 - Day 2: red polarity --> left hand + feet. black polarity --> right hand + feet

I continue to use my kitchen tap water. I understand that getting the amount of water right is critical to the success of the process. So today, I used a standard ikea mug as a measurement of water. I find that 1.5 to 2 cups for each tray is sufficient to soak the towels completely plus allow for a thin level of water spillover at the sides of the towel. I also top up the water in the trays for my feet by around 1/2 a cup to for feet treatment, so the tray is a bit more wet for the feet session.

1. Hands - pulse 70, voltage 27, 15mins

I decided to up the voltage to 27v. Today I felt a bit less tingly but a bit more prickly. A tad more uncomfortable but in no way was it painful. The prickly feeling also came and went so I pushed on to finish the 15mins. I am not sure but I get the impression that I am suppose to feel the tingling continuously i.e. is it obvious the tingling feel or pulsating feeling?? Anyway, I didn't feel it as much or consistently so perhaps I need the voltage to go higher. I will try 30v next session for my hands. The other thing I did was to allow my forearms to rest on the edge of the tray. I don't want to confuse arm numbness with the tingling feeling of the session! Smile

2. Feet - pulse 90, voltage 32, 15 mins.

To be consistent, I upped the voltage by similar increments to 32v. I do feel tingly but again, it is mild and comes and goes. Again, perhaps I will need to up my voltage to 35v next round.

I hope to do another session tonight. I will be busy from next week where can I only do 1 session per week day so I hope I can be more aggressive with my treatment this week. 2 sessions per day!

Did a night session as promised (1.5 cups of water per tray, top up a bit more for feet later)

1. Hands - pulse 70, voltage 30, 15mins

At 30v, I could be feel the tingling more meaningful and consistently, almost pulsing like even. (not sure if I am imagining this). Wasn't painful or anything but after 10mins, you do get a sense of tiredness in the hand but I pressed on. I think 15-20mins per session is about right. I don't know if 30v is the ideal setting for me but for now, it "feels" about right. May keep it here for a few more sessions and review again. I am guessing I could push it a few more volts higher but I suspect I am not far from my limit? I want to avoid going too aggressive and hurting myself which will take a few days off my treatment if I need to heal etc.

2. Feet - pulse 90, voltage 35, 15 mins.

At 35v, again felt stronger tingling but the feeling wasn't as "bold" as my hands. I suspect I can still go higher to 37-40v for my feet to achieve the same sensation. I do get intermittent prickling feeling on my left foot but it's not painful or uncomfortable.

Treatment 4th Jan 2019 - Day 3: --> morning.

I realised 1 cup of water for each tray is sufficient as any more, I get much more spillover at the sides of the towel. Actually, I don't really know what the precise measurement should be but my rule of thumb is pretty soaked towels and some spillover water. Definitely, no "floating" of the towel in the tray, that would be too much water I assume.

I continued on 30v, felt prickly to start but it went away after a while replaced with more tingling sensation. Prickly feels more annoying naturally but I pushed on, watching YT clip helps to keep your mind of the treatment. To be clear, no pain felt. Am tempted to keep it here at 30v for now.

2. Feet - pulse 90, voltage 38, 15 mins.

I bumped the voltage to 38, feels about the same, a tad more prickly mixed with tingling. I think I can move it up to 40v on my next treatment. Ok, on the last 2 mins of the treatment, the prickly feeling came back and intensified a little...not painful but a bit more uncomfortable then when I started. Strange. Lucky only in the last 2mins. Perhaps 38v is enough?

Note: After my first 3 treatments, I do feel my hands appear dry and "tight" in feeling but no pain or blisters or rips. I plan to use the lotion I bought from ionto to moisturize my hands. I would like to report "success" so early with that observation but I need to be realistic and my easy test also failed (I just played a game on PS4 where my hands sweats like mad when I'm in a 'battle'). My first target goal is mid month, that would be about 2 weeks plus of treatment. I'm off to HK for a conference around then and hopefully I can see success by the conference where I need to shake quite a number of hands! I will continue to push on regardless of the outcome!

Treatment 5th Jan 2019 - Day 4:

Maintain my usual program this morning. I get a bit more itchiness/prickly today but nothing uncomfortable. I also applied the lotion post treatment for my hands.

2. Feet - pulse 90, voltage 40, 15 mins.

I decided to up my voltage to 40v and see if I get the same feeling as yesterday towards the last 2/3 minutes. So far as I type this, not much difference in feeling from yesterday so it seems 40v is ok for now. I do feel more pulsating effect on my left foot which has the positive/red polarity. Will switch polarities after day 7. 1 week intervals, easier to keep track.

Treatment 6th Jan 2019 - Day 5:

1. Feet - pulse 90, voltage 40, 15 mins.

I started with my feet first because I'm not sure if I should rest my hands for today. As I posted in my reply to admin below, I did notice 2 spots of redness in my right hand which was a bit itchy but not painful. I'm tempted to continue with my treatment however, perhaps I lower the voltage for my hand.

I feel stronger tingling today for my feet especially at the arches of my left foot (red polarity) with slightly more intensified feeling in the last 3 mins for my again my left foot. Wasn't painful so I press on to finish. Reading the reply from admin, I will work on the soles first and later on the higher sections of my feet by topping up the water level of the trays.

**edit: I went ahead to treat my hands. Lowered voltage to 28v.

No pain just tingling throughout. After the treatment, feels a tad raw but not painful or uncomfortable but i plan to put the lotion on.

Treatment 7th Jan 2019 - Day 6:

On advice from admin, I added more water to the trays. I poured 2.5 cups into each tray. Hopefully this would be the right level for me and I will not get red spots on my hands.

1. Hands - pulse 70, voltage 28, 15mins

I felt the tingling sensation more evenly today. Don't know if it's because I have more even level of water covering the plates than before or placebo effect. The tingling feeling was more consistent across the 15mins, with no spiking of intensity. I think 28v or even lower works for me for now, at least in terms of having a consistent tingling feeling. Need to monitor my hands for redness/itchiness tomorrow but I will be applying the ionto lotion shortly.

Again, similar feeling of tingling across both feet. More uniformed.

I am hoping I can see some results by next Tuesday 15th before I go to HK. (if I don't skip any sessions, I would have completed 14 days of consecutive treatments by then. Wish me luck!

Treatment 8th Jan 2019 - Day 7:

Last day of treatment before I change polarities. I woke up with my hands feeling fine, no more red spots or itchiness. I guess the additional water helped to even out the currents? On top of that, I applied the ionto lotion post treatment.

Felt the usual tingling but the intensity increase in the last 3mins or so with more prickly feeling. Felt less even pulsating as compared to yesterday oddly. After the treatment, I feel a slight itch on both hands. I plan to apply the ionto lotion again, which I found helpful yesterday post treatment. If tom my hands are fine, I will not alter this regime. If I get red spots again, I will lower voltage a bit on my next treatment.

Finally, I feel the water level 2 1/4 to 2.5 cups appears more right so I will stick to this.

Again, similar feeling of tingling across both feet. More uniformed.

Treatment 9th Jan 2019 - Day 8:

I changed polarities today. Left hand and feet is black whilst the right in red. Will do this for the next 7 days. This morning I woke up and checked my hands, they were fine, no red spots or itchiness.

Similar to yesterday's experience. Felt the usual tingling but the intensity increase in the last 3 mins or so with more prickly feeling. I did notice small patches of red spots at the base of fingers 3 and 4, slight itch also after the treatment ended. More pronounced on my right hand (red polarity) than left hand. I will apply the lotion later and monitor tom. Again, if the redness remains, could imply that 28v is still too high for me?

Again, similar feeling of tingling across both feet, as yesterday. Felt stronger on my right foot with the red polarity.

Treatment 10th Jan 2019 - Day 9:

Again, my hands were fine this am after applying lotion post treatment last night. Having said that I told myself I should lower voltage to try (and I did). I usually pour 2 and 1/4 cups of water but today I may poured a bit more than 2.5 cups, a bit more. (too lazy to pour the slight excess away)

I am starting to notice my hands not sweating as much in the day time. I don't know if it's placebo. When I am anxious, it still gets a bit wet but seems not as much as before? Will continue to monitor. Not much on my feet. Still feels about the same.

1. Hands - pulse 70, voltage 26, 15mins

I lowered voltage to 26v. First 2 mins, I felt the tingling more intense but gradually it went away. At the end of the treatment, I am still getting the smallish red spots on my hands (same areas) which are a tad itchy but no pain. I am wary of lowering voltage further as I'm impatient to see some results! Let's see.

Nothing much to add...tingling as per yesterday on both feet.

Treatment 11th Jan 2019 - Day 10:

My red 'ring' from yesterday subsided over the course of the day although my left hand still itched. I went ahead with the treatment. Tingling with occasionally intensity felt. Will apply lotion shortly as i feel a bit itchy post treatment.

Nothing much to add...tingling as per yesterday on both feet.

Treatment 12th Jan 2019 - Day 11:

I didn't get a red ring or red patches today after treatment fortunately. But hands were a tad itchy. I applied some lotion and got about my day. I'm beginning to see dry hands but weekends usually my hands are not as wet due to being in relaxed mode and not rushing etc.

I continued with my usual treatment for feet.

Treatment 13th Jan 2019 - Day 12:

My red rings did not appear again but hands remain a little itchy at the base of the middle and fourth finger (same spot for my left hand).

I played my usual Sunday tennis and unfortunately my hands still sweat during the game but i felt it was maybe 30-40% less wet than before. Not sure if placebo. Although as mentioned above, I find my hands drier over the weekend, it still sweats when my anxiety is triggered although the sweat felt less than before. Will need to keep the treatment going because my goal is to make it work even when my anxiety is triggered.

Interestingly, felt just normal tingle throughout, no periods of intensity at all this time. Odd.

I continued with my usual treatment for feet.[/i]

Treatment 14th Jan 2019 - Day 13:

No red rings or patches on my hand this am and the itch had gone away pretty much.

Just felt a calm tingle across my hands. No periods of intensity. Although I feel a slight itch after treatment.

I do hope the ionto can help my anxiety triggered attacks, not just keep my hands dry on the weekend when I'm relaxed. I'm excited to see results soon but I don't know when that will be. Day 14/21/30? I will keep trying until 30 days as a minimum.

Treatment 15th Jan 2019 - Day 14:

Just felt a calm tingle across my hands. No periods of intensity.

This would be my last treatment before my trip to HK tom night. I won't be able to continue my treatment till Saturday when I'm home. Did I achieve the goal I set myself when started? Well I think no in a sense that my hands still get wet when my anxiety is triggered but having said that, I do feel my sweat levels have reduced in general by 30-40% I would think. This is an encouraging start but I'm still going for the 90-100%! I will keep going.

Treatment 19th Jan 2019 - Day 15:

I just got back from HK last night so I have not been able to continue with my treatment for the past 3 days. Did I sweat in HK? Well, some situations I did but given I was meeting many people, I had no choice but to put my antihydral cream on which kept me mostly dry. I find sometimes the sweat is triggered because of the fear of it sweating in the first place, like a vicious cycle.

Anyway, back to routine starting today but starting tom, need to reverse polarities again.

Just felt a calm tingle across my hands. No periods of intensity. My feels pretty dry after the treatment but could be because of the cream I put on earlier when I was in HK.

Treatment 20th Jan 2019 - Day 16:

I felt tired today, has been a busy weekend. But I preserved and continued my treatment. I flip the polarities again, now left hand + feet = red, right = black.

Had my usual tennis game today and my hands stayed dry! Not sure because of the cream I applied or because of ionto. I suspect a bit of both. Will press on.

Treatment 21st Jan 2019 - Day 17:

Not much new to add today. I do not get those red rings or marks anymore so likely to continue the voltage for my hands but if they come back, will lower the voltage but increase timing as suggested by admin.

Treatment 22nd Jan 2019 - Day 18:

I continue with my treatment today. Again no red marks but some parts of my hand itches. Will apply lotion later.

I continue to see dryness in my hand but when anxious, I still see my hands sweat but I do notice it is lesser, maybe 40-50%? I also noticed my feet starting to be drier as well...maybe 40-50%.

Treatment 23rd Jan 2019 - Day 19:

Treatment continues today.

I continue to see progress, my hands are drier by anywhere from 40-60%. But again not sure if it's the influence of antihydral that I applied last week. I feel there's definitely improvement though and have to make sure even if its anxiety triggered, the treatment will be effective. My feet is also starting to feel a lot drier, again 40-60%. I'm encouraged but need to press on.

Treatment 24th Jan 2019 - Day 20:

Treatment continues today. Nothing major to report.

My hands remain generally dry unless I am very anxious that I start to see the tiny beads of sweat form but it's less than before (~50-60% less). Again, I am encouraged and hope to reach 100% at some point. I target 30 days of treatment.

Treatment 25th Jan 2019 - Day 21:

Treatment continues today although I'm pretty tired.

I notice my hands staying dry throughout the day 60-70% almost. I feel there's some impact. The sides of my hand still sweat a bit more though so maybe have to get the water levels up on the next stage of treatment. Think my feet also improving, my socks a bit drier by end of the day.

Treatment 26th Jan 2019 - Day 22:

I decided to pour 2.5 cups of water for each tray to increase the water level to cover the sides of my palms higher.

It's the weekend again and my hands and feet are usually dry as I'm in relaxed mood. I have tennis tom so it would be the key test for the weekend. My hands felt more pins and needles when I started today for the first 5mins or so, a tad uncomfortable but not painful in anyway. I think it is because of the dryness of my hands!

I do notice that my hands are a LOT drier than before treatment. It's not scientific but as I mentioned above, I feel my sweat has reduced by anywhere from 50-75%. It depends on the situation I'm in and the temps. So far, for temps triggers, I find my hand achieve over 80% dryness, even 90% I think. Anxiety triggered sweat...I think my hands are in the 50-75% range still. I do hope I can achieve 100% for anxiety triggered sweat...

Treatment 27th Jan 2019 - Day 23:

My right hand felt extra needles today, especially around the base of the 3rd finger where it is usually itchy post treatment. It was uncomfortable but not painful that I could not endure. Watch some YT to take my mind off it. I suspect it is because my hands are very dry now! Perhaps I need vaseline oil around the dry spots. I also poured 3 cups of water today, just to raise the water level for my hands and feet to cover the sides a bit more.

Ok had my tennis game today. How was it? Well, I'm pleased to say my hands were much less sweaty for sure. It wasn't 100% unfortunately but I think it was around 85-90% dry. My hands just went clammy. Normally it would be dripping during the game. I'm happy to see this but it's still partial success. Having said that, I am very encouraged. I hope I can achieve 100% success by 30 days...

Next, played some video games in the evening. Hands do sweat during battles (anxiety triggers) but it is down too, around 60-70% less sweaty than before

Treatment 28th Jan 2019 - Day 24:

Less pins and needles today, maybe hands were not super dry when I started? But funny the pins and needles picked up during the last 3 minutes. Again, left hand. Not much to add today, my hands were mostly dry but I also wondered if the dryness was also contributed by my antihydral application? (it can last up to 2 weeks before wearing off). Let's see.

Treatment 29th Jan 2019 - Day 25:

My treatment for hands and feet ok today. Hardly any pins and needles.

At work, I did notice that more sweat did permeate through the skin, especially when I got anxious in the morning as I rushed through some work. There were times I sweat more, I suspect the effects of the cream is wearing off. So it's going to be just the ionto effect to monitor from now on. Mostly, my hands stayed dried or clammy except for bouts above.

I suspect overall my hands and feet are drier but it's not 100% in the sense that when anxiety is triggered, I still sweat but it is less for sure. I do hope I can achieve 100% or close to it in all situations.

Interesting! I seem to miss out writing for 30th and 31st. Those will be Day 26 and Day 27 respectively.

Treatment 1st Feb 2019 - Day 28:

Not much to report. Still the same. Today was a super hot day so my hands did feel a little more clammy than usual and I was pretty busy at work so my anxiety levels were elevated. Unfortunately, tonight will be the last day of treatment till next weekend as I will going on a short vacation with the family and a bit troublesome to bring the kit.

Treatment 10th Feb 2019 - Day 29 (Day 1 post one week break):

I just got back home after a week away for the CNY holidays. Unfortunately, I could not bring my ionto set with me so basically I skip treatment for 8 days. As I was on holiday, I was pretty much in relaxed mode so my hands and feet generally stayed dry. Interestingly, the weather was crazy hot (32-35 deg C) but I managed to stay largely dry. Partial success or because I stayed relaxed? Not sure.

I restarted my treatment this am. Felt more intense pins and needles for my hands and feet. Still bearable so I just pressed on, watched some YT videos to keep my mind distracted. It'll be back to routine for me with daily treatments.

I wanted to 'catch up' on my missing treatments, so I did another round in the night. Same settings and timing as above. And again, similar pins and needles as my morning treatment i.e. a bit more intense than usual.

I played my usual Sunday tennis today, my hands did sweat a little more but it wasn't dripping wet. It's a super hot day as well and my hands were a bit wetter than usual. Not sure if the 1 week break from ionto reset my previous treatments? I don't know the answer to that but let me observe for the next 2 days, as I'm back at work etc. See if the sweat levels revert to levels prior my treatment in January.

Plan to switch polarities from tom...also toying with the idea of reducing pulse but increasing voltage for my hands...still no reply from Admin on my latest query below!

Treatment 11th Feb 2019 - Day 30 (Day 2 post one week break):

Ok today is officially Day 30 of my treatment, albeit I had to take a break for 3 days when I was in HK and then 1 week during the CNY holidays.

How was my hands at work today? Sadly, they seem to sweat again, not as bad as prior to treatment but I'm pretty much around 90% my old self prior to ionto. A bit disappointing. I think my one week break wasn't good for my treatment as I was only partially dry prior to the break. Anyway, I plan to press on with the following changes:

1. Polarities now switched --> black left side, red right side for 1 week.
2. For my hands, I decided to lower pulse to 60 and increase voltage to 30v.
3. For my feet, I kept pulse at 90 and increased voltage to 43v.

My hands tolerated the new settings, pins and needles intensity slight more on my right hand which had the red polarity but no red marks or rings post treatment. I will continue this new setting for a few days and see. The idea is to push my voltage as high as I can endure.

My feet felt ok as well and I think I can even go to 44/45v.

I want to see more solid results but I need to find that balance without hurting myself and stopping treatment.

The issue is I am travelling again the first week of March for a week, so I have about 2.5 weeks of continuous treatment this month to see if I can achieve 100% success.

Treatment 12th Feb 2019 - Day 31 (Day 3 post one week break):

I kept yesterday's settings:

Hands - pulse 60, voltage 30v
Feet - pulse 90, voltage 43v

For hands, the pins and needles were about the same, more tolerable actually, think just matter getting used to it. My feet felt ok and I wanted to push the voltage to 45v but I had some sores on my feet (not related to ionto) so I left the settings as is.

My hands were back to their sweaty mode today at the office, granted it was super hot day! I think the 1 week of missing treatment somehow 'reset' me...sigh!

Will keep going.

Treatment 13th Feb 2019 - Day 32 (Day 4 post one week break):

Continued with yesterday's settings:

Treatment 14th Feb 2019 - Day 33 (Day 5 post one week break):

Continued with yesterday's settings:

Pins and needles more intense again for the hand but I persevered! It's tolerable and easier when you are distracted, say by watching YT!

Treatment 15th Feb 2019 - Day 34 (Day 6 post one week break):

Similar settings as before. Pins and needles less intense today for some reason. Not sure why.

I'm beginning to toy with the idea of increasing my treatment to 20mins each. I think this would be the max I would go as it's too time consuming otherwise.

Treatment 16th Feb 2019 - Day 35 (Day 7 post one week break):

Not much to add today, kept the usual settings...tom time to change polarities again.

Treatment 17th Feb 2019 - Day 36 (Day 8 post one week break):

I changed polarities today. Back to red on my left, black on the right. Slightly more intense pins and needles for the red polarity as usual but still tolerable.

Treatment 18th Feb 2019 - Day 37 (Day 9 post one week break):

I decided to step up my treatment today:

Hands - pulse 60, voltage 30v, time increased to 20mins.
Feet - pulse 90, voltage 45v (increase), time increased to 20mins.

Today the pins and needles on my hand were less intense than yesterday. Feet a bit more prickly because of 45v but still ok. Assuming my treatment plan was 'reset' post CNY, I wonder what my results would be closer to day 21-day 23. As written above, I started to see some partial results then.

Treatment 19th Feb 2019 - Day 38 (Day 10 post one week break):

Hands - pulse 60, voltage 30v (20mins)
Feet - pulse 90, voltage 45v (20mins)

Felt really tired today after a long day but I forced myself to carry on with the treatment!

Treatment 20th Feb 2019 - Day 39 (Day 11 post one week break):

Not much to add today...

Treatment 21st Feb 2019 - Day 40 (Day 12 post one week break):

Didn't feel the intensity of the pins and needles today, oddly. Maybe watching action clips on YT helps!

Treatment 22nd Feb 2019 - Day 41 (Day 13 post one week break):

Treatment 23rd Feb 2019 - Day 42 (Day 14 post one week break):

Treatment 24th Feb 2019 - Day 43 (Day 15 post one week break):

I was too tired today after a super long day. Skip my feet treatment.

Treatment 25th Feb 2019 - Day 44 (Day 16 post one week break):

Treatment 26th Feb 2019 - Day 45 (Day 17 post one week break):

Treatment 27th Feb 2019 - Day 46 (Day 18 post one week break):

Treatment 28th Feb 2019 - Day 47 (Day 19 post one week break):

Tom is my last day before I go off on holiday for a week...hopefully I will have the time to do at least my hand session before I head to the airport.

Post holidays - Part II

I could not do a treatment on the 28th night unfortunately. I was away for a week since then and after getting back home on the 10th March, I have been unable to jump start my treatment till today. This week, my hands have started to sweat again as before so I am going to assume I am back at ground zero sadly. The good news is that I do not anticipate any more travel for the next 3-4 weeks so I can try to complete an uninterrupted 21 or 30 day cycle to test the true effectiveness of ionto for me.

Separately, today I started taking sage pills as well which according to one (FB hyperhidrosis group) user does help but reviews have been mixed on this. I will give it a few weeks and see if there's any effect or not.

Treatment 13th March 2019 - Day 1

Feet - pulse 90, voltage 45v (20mins

Polarities - red on the left, black on the right. Will keep this for 7 days before I swap over.

Treatment 14th March 2019 - Day 2

Treatment 17th March 2019 - Day 3

Unfortunately, I missed 2 days of treatment (15th and 16th) as I have so been busy at work and got lazy the day after.

I'm still on my sage pills and did notice some dryness in my hands...I wonder if it's placebo? Probably is as I reckon it needs a few weeks to see if it really works for me.

Treatment 18th March 2019 - Day 4

Treatment 19th March 2019 - Day 5

Treatment 21st March 2019 - Day 6

** I missed treatment yesterday as I was too tired unfortunately

Treatment 22nd March 2019 - Day 7

Time to change polarities tom.

Treatment 23rd March 2019 - Day 8

Polarities changed today. Black on the left hand + feet. Red on the right side.

Treatment 24th March 2019 - Day 9

Treatment 25th March 2019 - Day 10

I find my hands starting to be drier today. Having said that, sweat still permeates through when I'm stressed but it does dry quickly once I am no longer in stress mode. Will continue to monitor since it's only Day 10.

Treatment 26th March 2019 - Day 11

Treatment 27th March 2019 - Day 12

Treatment 28th March 2019 - Day 13

Treatment 29th March 2019 - Day 14

Treatment 30th March 2019 - Day 15

Treatment 31st March 2019 - Day 16

*should have switched polarities today but I forgot. Do it for tom.

Treatment 1st April 2019 - Day 17

*switched polarities today --> red on the left, black on the right.

Treatment 2nd April 2019 - Day 18

Treatment 3rd April 2019 - Day 19

Treatment 4th April 2019 - Day 20

Treatment 5th April 2019 - Day 21

Treatment 6th April 2019 - Day 22

Treatment 7th April 2019 - Day 23/b]

[b]Treatment 8th April 2019 - Day 24/b]

**last day, time to change polarities tom

[b]Treatment 9th April 2019 - Day 25/b]

**polarities changed today, black on the left. red on the right.

[b]Treatment 10th April 2019 - Day 26/b]

[b]Treatment 11th April 2019 - Day 27/b]

[b]Treatment 12th April 2019 - Day 28/b]

[b][b]Treatment 13th April 2019 - Day 29/b]

[b]Treatment 14th April 2019 - Day 30/b]

[b]Treatment 15th April 2019 - Day 31/b]

**today is day 31st! so i finish a 1 month cycle. I will write more when I have time to give a summary of my progress.

[b]Treatment 16th April 2019 - Day 32/b]

[b]Treatment 17th April 2019 - Day 33/b]

*need to change polarities today but forgot. starting tom, red on left, black on right.

[b]Treatment 19th April 2019 - Day 34/b]

*I took a day break yesterday before continuing today
** polarities changed as mentioned above

[b]Treatment 21st April 2019 - Day 35/b]

** skip a day yesterday as well. Easter weekend!

[b]Treatment 22nd April 2019 - Day 36/b]

[b]Treatment 23rd April 2019 - Day 37/b]

[b]Treatment 24th April 2019 - Day 37/b]

[b]Treatment 25th April 2019 - Day 38/b]

**skipped my feet today, was too tired.

[b]Treatment 26th April 2019 - Day 39/b]

**skipped my treatment yesterday 27th April.

[b]Treatment 28th April 2019 - Day 40/b]

** I will write in more detail in a new post below but I think I can go on to maintenance mode soon. I achieved dryness already but I would say only partial success overall because my sweat still triggers when I'm anxious.

[b]Treatment 29th April 2019 - Day 41/b]

[b]Treatment 1st May 2019 - Day 42/b]

** I skipped yesterday on 30th April as I got lazy ahead of labour day!

[b]Treatment 2nd May 2019 - Day 43/b]

[b]Treatment 5th May 2019 - Day 44/b]

** I skipped the last 2 days as I got the flu. My hands were generally dry as well (80-100%) unless my anxiety was triggered.
*** Today I decided to add 1/2 cup more water (3 1/2 now) to raise the water level to cover the side profile of my hands and feet a bit more. Having said that, I think for feet treatment, I can easily go 4-5 cups to cover the sides properly.
**** I will be travelling from tom till thursday so will take a 4 day break from my daily (almost) treatment so far. Perhaps I could use this opportunity to go into maintenance mode? I may need to apply some antihydral tom to supplement as well as the weather is so hot & humid and I'm meeting new people for business (anxiety = triggers)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Treatment 20th May 2019 - Day 1/b]

Left = red polarity, right = black polarity

Ok updates. I basically took a 2 week break from treatment. That is because I applied antihydral cream as mentioned above and that keeps me dry for 1.5-2 weeks. So I really didn't further treatment with ionto. I felt the effects of the cream starting to wear out this weekend so it is a good time to get back on regular treatment. I reset my schedule to Day 1.

I forgot to add more water so used the usual 3 cups today. (will go 3.5 cups tom)

** I maintain that ionto treatment has helped in general, I stay anywhere from 50-100% dry broadly and it really depends on the trigger. It basically gives me a "base" level of dryness.
*** I then supplement the treatment with sage pills (whenever I remember to take them), gatorade (testing phase) and antihydral cream in a pinch. I also use some topical wipes for armpits once in a while.

[b]Treatment 21st May 2019 - Day 2/b]

* 3.5 cups today

[b]Treatment 22nd May 2019 - Day 2/b]

[b]Treatment 23rd May 2019 - Day 3/b]

[b]Treatment 27th May 2019 - Day 4/b]

** Unfortunately, I skipped treatment the last 3 days due to a crazy schedule. My hands returned to their sweaty nature so I it's a painful reminder I need to keep up with my treatments.

[b]Treatment 28th May 2019 - Day 5/b]

[b]Treatment 29th May 2019 - Day 6/b]

[b]Treatment 30th May 2019 - Day 7/b]

** last day on current polarities. need to change over tom

[b]Treatment 31st May 2019 - Day 8/b]

** polarities changed. black left, red right

[b]Treatment 2 June 2019 - Day 9/b]

** missed 1 day of treatment yesterday as I have been swamped with my house packing/move

***2020 Update***

Happy New Year everyone! It seems like a coincidence that I kick-started my treatment again in the new year! It wasn't on purpose I assure you. I moved to a temp new home in June 2019 whilst awaiting my actual home being renovated and moved in Q3. I was swamped with the move as you can imagine and work stuff, I was not able to resume my treatment and ended up taking a 6mths break from it. Laziness also played a part I have to admit!

So how did I do in the past 6 mths? Well, strangely enough I felt overall, my Hyperhidrosis for my hands and feet improved a bit although I stopped treatment for so long. The improvement was around 5-10% weekdays I reckon but as per the last time, I stayed dry during weekends as that is when I'm most relaxed. I still used antihydral creams on key events when I needed to meet and greet people. Perhaps it's my age (the nerves less sensitive? haha) or the 6 mths of prior treatment did something? Not sure...

Anyway, I resumed treatment today and hope to be as consistent as I can. Same settings as before as I eased back into it...this time though, I will keep polarities again for 1 week before changing. (read on reddit that someone found better success by keeping red polarity on the right hand constantly...maybe I try that? perhaps move to 10 days or 14 days before switching?)

[b]Treatment 2nd Jan 2020 - Day 1/b]

*I used 3 cups of water, should 3.5 cups...will fix that tom.

[b]Treatment 3rd Jan 2020 - Day 2/b]

Hands - pulse 60, voltage 30v (25mins)
Feet - pulse 90, voltage 45v (25mins)

*used 3.5 cups today
** read about epsom salt...going to get some and add to water...
*** also increased treatment time to 25mins

[b]Treatment 4th Jan 2020 - Day 3/b]

[b]Treatment 5th Jan 2020 - Day 4/b]

Feet - pulse 90, voltage 45v (15mins) --> had to rush out so ended early.

[b]Treatment 6th Jan 2020 - Day 5/b]

[b]Treatment 7th Jan 2020 - Day 6/b]

*a bit more pins and needles for my feet but I endured by watching a movie. Not unbearable though

[b]Treatment 8th Jan 2020 - Day 7/b]

*1 week of treatment completed today

[b]Treatment 9th Jan 2020 - Day 8/b]

[b]Treatment 10th Jan 2020 - Day 9/b]

[b]Treatment 11th Jan 2020 - Day 10/b]

[b]Treatment 12th Jan 2020 - Day 11/b]

Feet - skipped today as I'm pretty tired and it was getting late

[b]Treatment 13th Jan 2020 - Day 12/b]

Feet - pulse 90, voltage 45v (25mins)'

[b]Treatment 14th Jan 2020 - Day 13/b]

Feet - skipped today as I'm pretty tired and it was getting late

[b]Treatment 15th Jan 2020 - Day 14/b]

** 2 weeks marker

[b]Treatment 16th Jan 2020 - Day 15/b]

[b]Treatment 17th Jan 2020 - Day 16/b]

[b]Treatment 18th Jan 2020 - Day 17/b]

[b]Treatment 19th Jan 2020 - Day 18/b]

** have to take a break of 2 days from here as I'm travelling from tom

[b]Treatment 28th Jan 2020 - Day 19/b]

** end up taking 8 days break from treatment as I was away for the CNY holidays. Hands and feet were the same, no worse, except for periods of stress. I often wonder is this the limit for ionto for me? I cannot solve the stress triggers? I havent tried adding epsom salt yet, will try that next.
*** after the treatment on 29th Jan, hands felt a bit itchy on the bits at the fingers base, not sure why. Too dry? Or got irritated? tempted to take a break for another day or 2 before resuming treatment.

[b]Treatment 3rd Feb 2020 - Day 20/b]

** resume treatment

[b]Treatment 4th Feb 2020 - Day 21/b]

[b]Treatment 5th Feb 2020 - Day 22/b]

[b]Treatment 6th 2020 - Day 23/b]

** too tired tonight 7th Feb. will skip

***************************************************************************************
I feel ill after the 7th and have been unable to continue my treatment except for the 11th Feb for 1 day.

My hands and feet remain dry over the weekend but tennis and anxiety do trigger a bit more sweating than usual. Hence I consider tonight - day 1 again to keep consistency and for tracking purposes. I'm guessing that 10 days of missed treatments have reverted my hands to pre-treatment slightly.

[b]Treatment 18th Feb 2020 - Day 1/b]

[b]Treatment 22h Feb 2020 - Day 2/b]

I skipped treatment the last 3 days as my palms got itchy/irritated after the 18th. So I decided to give the palms a rest before I go again. Not sure the recent. Maybe need to be diligent with the hand cream post treatment.

[b]Treatment 23rd Feb 2020 - Day 3/b]

[b]Treatment 24th Feb 2020 - Day 4/b]

[b]Treatment 25th Feb 2020 - Day 5/b]

[b]Treatment 26th Feb 2020 - Day 6/b]

[b]Treatment 27th Feb 2020 - Day 7/b]

[b]Treatment 28th Feb 2020 - Day 8/b]

[b]Treatment 29th Feb 2020 - Day 9/b]

[b]Treatment 1st Mar 2020 - Day 10/b]

** Day 10

[b]Treatment 2nd Mar 2020 - Day 11/b]

[b]Treatment 3rd Mar 2020 - Day 12/b]

**skip 1 day here...was feeling up to it.

[b]Treatment 5th Mar 2020 - Day 13/b]

***********************************************************************************

Wow, my last treatment was more than 1 month ago. I stopped for a while as it got crazy at work and frankly I was lazy. Also, my hands were decently dry especially on weekends. On weekdays, it depended on my anxiety triggers. However, now in April, I felt my hands are getting wet easily...even heat triggers affecting them. Feet also. Hence I suspect my ionto sessions have wear off pretty much. I motivated myself to start again today and hope I can get at least 2 weeks in of treatment with little interuption.

[b]Treatment 12th April 2020 - Day 1/b]

[b]Treatment 13th April 2020 - Day 2/b]

[b]Treatment 14th April 2020 - Day 3/b]

** skipped 15th...too tired from work

[b]Treatment 16th April 2020 - Day 4/b]

[b]Treatment 17th April 2020 - Day 5/b]

[b]Treatment 18th April 2020 - Day 6/b]

[b]Treatment 19th April 2020 - Day 7/b]

[b]Treatment 20th April 2020 - Day 8/b]

**it's been much warmer and i'm working at home with mild aircon. temp triggered sweating still happening. need to press on with treatment. I realise the current water level is not ideal for my feet, it doesnt reach the side which sweat the most now. Need to easily 5 cups or more to fill the sides higher.

[b]Treatment 21st April 2020 - Day 9/b]

[b]Treatment 22nd April 2020 - Day 10/b]

[b]Treatment 23rd April 2020 - Day 11/b]

** I finally got round to adding a teaspoon of epsom salt into my treatment today. I guess what triggered it was yesterday's treatment was mild, didn't feel much tingling sensation. I was tempted to increase the voltage and/or pulse actually. Funny, the salt improved the conductivity I suspect, felt more tingle today. May continue as is for a day or 2 more. Otherwise thinking of pushing voltage for hands to 33-35v?

[b]Treatment 24th April 2020 - Day 12/b]

** epsom salt does improve the current, i feel stronger current sensation, even prickly sometimes but i bear with it

[b]Treatment 25th April 2020 - Day 13/b]

[b]Treatment 27th April 2020 - Day 14/b]

*had to skip yesterday (26th)...wasnt feeling well (sinus attack)

[b]Treatment 28th April 2020 - Day 15/b]

**skip 2 days, got lazy

[b]Treatment 1st May 2020 - Day 16/b]

[b]Treatment 2nd May 2020 - Day 17/b]

[b]Treatment 3rd May 2020 - Day 18/b]

[b]Treatment 4th May 2020 - Day 19/b]

[b]Treatment 5th May 2020 - Day 20/b]

** I skipped my feet today as my left food was a bit sore and yesterday's treatment was painful because of that. Will rest another day or 2 before resuming

[b]Treatment 6th May 2020 - Day 21/b]

** hit week 3! skip my feet for another day.

[b]Treatment 7th May 2020 - Day 22/b]

[b]Treatment 8th May 2020 - Day 23/b]

[b]Treatment 9th May 2020 - Day 24/b]

[b]Treatment 10th May 2020 - Day 25/b]

** resume my feet as the sores were better.

[b]Treatment 11th May 2020 - Day 26/b]

[b]Treatment 13th May 2020 - Day 27/b]

*skipped the 12th as I was too tired from work. also skipped my feet tonight as it was peeling and a bit raw again

[b]Treatment 16th May 2020 - Day 28/b]

*skipped past 2 days as I was too tired from work. hands and feet dry as can be, i will likely stop at Day 30.

[b]Treatment 17th May 2020 - Day 29/b]

[b]Treatment 18th May 2020 - Day 30/b]

** hit the 30 day mark! although i didnt achieve consecutive days, it was collectively. I will write more on my treatment. Will prepare to go on maintenance mode from now, maybe 3x a week?

***think I did another day or 2 treatment but i cant remember now.

***MAINTENANCE MODE***

M Mode 23rd May - Day 1

** for a start I plan to alternate days if I can. try for 3x a week at least.

M Mode 25th May - Day 2

M Mode 26th May - Day 3

** I should skip today based on my plan above but i felt my palms sweat a bit more than usual, so i decided to put in another treatment.

M Mode 2nd June- Day 4

** not ideal but i took a week off treatment as I got lazy and my hands were generally dry except for serious anxiety triggers

M Mode 7th June- Day 5

** 5 day gap. Hands were generally dry except for humid pms and anxiety triggers

M Mode 18th June- Day 6

** 10 day gap. Didnt want to take such a long break but my hands were getting a bit tender after the last treatment so rested them and then got lazy. Restarted because hands and feet were getting a bit wetter and stickier than usual, esp the feet sides. I realise my water level for feet is not high enough and may need to top up to treat the higher sides and arches.

** feels like I need 1-2x a week once in M mode?

M Mode 21st June- Day 7

M Mode 30th June- Day 8

M Mode 12th July- Day 9

** another long gap in between treatments as i got lazy

M Mode 16th July- Day 10

** may need to revert back to daily treatments. i'm sweating a bit more this past few days. my previous gaps may have cause me to revert...

M Mode 17th July- Day 11

M Mode 20th July- Day 12

M Mode 3rd August- Day 13

** 2 week gap from last M treatment. hands more wet than usual

M Mode 4th August- Day 14

M Mode 15th August- Day 15
** finally got back to treatment...too lazy prior.

M Mode 31st August- Day 16
** finally got back to treatment...funny i tend to do it around 2 weeks...

M Mode 7th Sept- Day 17

M Mode 27th Sept- Day 18
** 20 d

Last edited by z33 on Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:59 pm; edited 189 times in total
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Z,

thanks a lot for your post! I think this is a great idea =)

As for the different sensation in both hands and feet, this is normal. The negative pole has a bigger "side effect", this means here you'll always have a stronger feeling. And the plus pole has a bigger "effect". This is why we strongly recommend to change the polarity every couple of days. It doesn't matter if you change it every day or every 4 days, the important thing is, that you treat left and right sides an equal amount of times with the negative and the positive pole.

And as for the current setting, you can always go as high as you can tolerate, as long as you don't feel any pain. Tingling is just fine and normal. But as soon as it feels uncomfortable, or you feel pain or ithynessm, then this is a sign, that the current level is too high.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
z33

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Admin,

Thanks for your post and explanation.

I forgot all about the polarity effect and the need to change it. I will bear that in mind, maybe one week each to keep things simple.

I will add to my blog but today, I felt less tingling and bit more prickly type of feeling. It wasn't painful at all so I tolerated it. Obviously tingling is more comfortable to prickly feeling.

I guess I will continue to add voltage as you suggested. The thing is I don't know how strong the tingling feeling is suppose to be.

Basically, my question on this is how obvious and consistent I need to feel the tingling sensation to know that the treatment is working as intended?

Cheers
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

as long as the tingling doesn't feel uncomfortable or is accompanied with pain, and as long as your skin ist still in good condition after treatment, meaning no irritation, redness, itchyness....

The only thing is, that after some time it might be that you don't feel the tingling anymore, but this doesn't mean that the machine is not working properly.

z33

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Admin,

Well noted on your feedback.

Cheers,
Z
z33

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Admin,

Question for the feet treatment. My sweating also appears on both the sides of my feet around 1-1.5cm higher than the sole of the feet.

Would this mean that I need to add more water for feet treatment so much so that the sides of my feet are submerged in water?

This means roughly 2-4cm water height in the blue trays!

Kindly advise.

Cheers,
Z
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe a good idea and worth a trial, so the best thing is to check if this will bring the wished effect

You can also follow some basic rules for iontophoresis

z33

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply admin. Ok, let me try to work on the sole of the feet first and later, I will increase the water level to higher to see if it works for higher part of my feet.

A few questions please:

1) This morning I notice my right hand (black polarity) has 2 spots of small redness on the palm, basically at the base of fingers 4 and fingers 5. It doesn't hurt but it is a bit itchy. I applied the ionto lotion on it this morning. I notice my left hand has a bit of it too but not as itchy.

Does it imply my voltage for my hands are too strong? However, in all my treatments so far, I felt no pain or discomfort during the 15mins of treatment as per my mini-blog above. **edit: I went ahead to treat my hands but lowered the voltage to 28v.

2) Just a suggestion, perhaps you could consider creating a new video focusing on the water level principle i.e how much water to use? I know you have that separate thread that explains how much water to use but videos are usually better. This video should really zoom into the water level for hands/feet and also how the plates should look like once you pour water in them. (i started thinking also about my general water level also, my towels are properly wet but i notice the plates are not fully submerged in water, it is just wet across...is this ok?)

Kindly advise.

Many thanks.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the current and also the pulse width (this maybe can be optimized pls visit:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-to-adjust-the-perfect-pulsed-setting-for-hidrex-psp1000-t748.html

Skin problems like red spots whilst or after iontophoresis tend to point to a non proper optimized iontophoresis regimen.

To the water level: As stated in the post a general "one tip fits all needs" water level is not possible , it is highly individual, so a base to start with is in the text. A video will normally let more questions open than it answers.
If yo feel something is missing in the text pls ask us back, you are welcome everytime.

For your water personal water level request: It is surly no problem to fill in a bit more water, i also sent you a p.m. in regards of this.

z33

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks admin for your reply. I will also make adjustments to my regime.
z33

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Admin,

Quick question, after my treatment last night (day 9), i got a more pronounced red spot (small 'ring' actually) formed on my left hand (switched to black polarity). I did apply the lotion after the treatment. My right hand is fine.

1. Does it mean my current voltage, lowered from 30v to 26v is still too high? (if I lower further, I'm afraid it will delay the positive result?) During all my treatment so far, there is no pain, just tingling and occasionally prickly (pins + needles) sensation but sometimes for 1-2 mins, the latter feels more intense, as I wrote on my mini-blog.

2. I read your replies, that I am not suppose to get redness or itchiness on my palms post treatment. However, I notice my hands on the past 2-3 days do get slight red patches (normally right hand) but they go away overnight after the lotion is applied. This latest red 'ring' I saw this morning, didn't go away however.

On the plus side, I don't know if it's placebo, but I feel my hands are not sweating as much as before. They still sweat when I'm anxious but it's less than before it seems. Smile I want to keep going until I achieve 100%!

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Z
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Z,

sorry for the late answer.....

1. It probably is still too high..... You know you can compensate a low current by increasing the time? The important thing is to keep your skin in a good condition. If your skin has no good condition you won't be able to do iontophoresis at all!
Try and lower the current a bit more and you can increase the time by 5 minutes, for example. Does the red ring hurt, when you perform the treatment? If yes, then you can cover it with vaseline, to prevent the current from going through it. After the ring is gone you can continue treatment without the vaseline.

Quote:
I notice my hands on the past 2-3 days do get slight red patches (normally right hand) but they go away overnight after the lotion is applied.
--> this is normal

Congrats on your partial success!! Keep it up!

z33

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Support,

Thanks for your reply and good to hear from you.

1. Noted my voltage at 26v could be still too high. Interestingly, after I wrote to you, the red ring and red patches disappeared and I don't get them anymore post treatment. My hands do itch though after the treatment but applying the lotion helps. Anyway noted on decreasing voltage but increasing timing, will shift to that if the red ring and patches reappear again.

2. Yes, I'm happy to see partial success but I want 100%! Here I would like to check with you if ionto will help with anxiety/stress triggered sweating? (not just temperature triggered)

Thanks again support team!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Ok, like I said, keeping the skin in good shaping is very important. You can always lower the current and increase time.

2. in 99% of the cases ionto stops sweating, it doesn't matter what triggers the sweat.

z33

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Support,

I would like your advice please.

I have completed 25 days of treatment. All treatments are done everyday, with the exception of 3 days when I was travelling. I reversed polarities every 7 days.

My observations are as follows:

1. Overall so far I consider myself to achieve partial success. I'm happy that I have made progress but at the same time, I want to achieve 100% or close to it if I can. How long from your experience do I need to do the treatment? It appears that 25 days is almost a month but I still only achieve partial success.

2. Immediately after treatment, my hands and feet are bone dry. But it is also done at night time, when I'm in a relaxed mood so no anxiety triggered sweat 'attacks' compared to the day time.

3. My sweat attacks are triggered by (1) temperature changes/heat/humidity and (2) worse by anxiety/rushing/stress situations. As I wrote to you before, I find the treatments helps better with (1), and less effective for (2), at least for me at the moment. However, I have read so many success stories and I want to feel hopeful that ionto will work for scenario (2) equally as well.

4. Broadly speaking, for scenario (1), my sweating reduce around 70-80% but for scenario (2), my sweating reduce around 30-50% only. This is mainly for my hands. My feet harder to monitor daily but judging from my socks at the end of the day, I think effectiveness around 50-60% on average.

3. Do I need to adjust my settings or length of treatment to achieve better success? Currently:
Hands --> pulse 70, voltage 26, 15mins
Feet --> pulse 90, voltage 40, 15mins

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Z
z33

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Support,

Could you please comment on my query above please? PM if needed.

Thanks!
Z
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. I had written the answer a couple of days ago, but it seems I forgot to click on SEND....

So sorry!!

support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Some users need more than a month to reach 100% success. But please be aware that there is also the possibility, that you can just reach 80% or 90%.

2. and 3. Like I had written before, I don't know exactly why your attacks are triggered more ba 1 than by 2. But as fas as I know, iontophoresis should work, nevrmind what the trigger is.

5. You can always increase the voltage as long as it feels ok for you. If your schedule allows it, you can increase the treatment time up to 30 minutes.

Another advice, many people who want to have dry hands and feet and don't seem to get either one 100% dry, choose to focus on one part first. Mostly it is the hands. And then they just focus on getting the hands dry first. And only after that is the case, they pick up the treatment on the feet.

z33

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

M Mode 10th Oct- Day 19
* interestingly also 2 weeks
** started a new post as I think I hit the limit on my OP

M Mode 18th Oct- Day 20
* needed to resume treatment as my hands and feet were getting wetter more easily now.

M Mode 18th Nov - Day 21
* 1 month exactly since my last treatment....got lazy but getting wetter so better get back at it.
Felonea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is exquisite. Love the idea of this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist