Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Iontocure is a SCAM

IontocureScam

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:12 pm    Post subject: Iontocure is a SCAM Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the long post, I need to rant.
I’m so pissed that I fell for the iontocure scam. I feel dumb falling for it since there were signs that it was a scam.
There’s no address on the website, reviews look so fake, communication has being shitty.

I bought it because it was the cheapest solution and the person who responded to my first emails, Amy, was nice even if her English was very bad. As soon as I ordered the device, they stop responding to my emails about shipping concerns… I should have known that it was a bad sign.

My device was DOA. It wouldn’t power up. I emailed support and no one answered my emails again. I emailed a few times now and it’s complete silence for 10 days.

Iontocure is just a piece of chinese crap. It is sent from Hong Kong from a random building.
They take your money and won’t honor their satisfaction guarantee, even if the device breaks!!!
I will cancel my order via my credit card, but I just want to warn people NOT to trust iontocure.

BTW I also posted on the reddit forum https://www.reddit.com/r/Hyperhidrosis/comments/a4eji2/iontocure_is_a_scam/

PLEASE DON'T FALL FOR THE IONTOCURE SCAM!
iontocure

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I am iontocure official customer service. We are experiencing testbuy from our competititors recently as our product is much affordable. So May I have your order ID? We will try our best to help you. Thanks
iontocure

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Testbuy means that the competitors buy our product and make crummy review that bashing our product.

One of our customer from Canada purchase our device on October 9, We shipped the package October 10, 2018 with DHL tracking number 8597795990.
Package delivered on Monday, October 15, 2018. After about one month treatment, No result.
We know that iontophoresis not works for 100% hyperhidrosis. So device returned with Canada post with tracking number EE157915998CA. Here is the tracking link:
https://www.canadapost.ca/trackweb/en#/home

We offer full refund.
Here is the refund receipt.
https://goo.gl/QJWxD6

You guys can track all the informaiton on line.

The Evidence Never Lies!
IontocureScam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have just disclosed the personal information of a customer with the screenshots. With what you publicly gave, it’s easy to find your customer’s personal information (where he lives, his full name, Linkedin profile etc). Hyperhidrosis is a sensitive issue, I’m sure no customer wants their private information publicly available on the web. A respectable company would never do that.

I’m not inclined to disclose my personal information on this public forum. But thank you. I’ve already emailed you multiple times to [email protected] and [email protected] and you have never answered me. If you want to help, just answer my emails..
iontocure

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you offer me the first letter and last letter of your email address?
And the time you send the email. So I can find your email. Thanks!

Jan 21, 2019 UPDATED

Iontocure Next generation device will be release by the end of Feb. 2019

Compare with previous machine:
New machine come with

1) Built-in li-polymer battery. (No main power needed)

2) Built-in timer

3) Soft Start avoid electrical shock sensation

4) Real time Voltage and Current display

5) Automatically alternate the current's polarity. There is no need to manually reverse the cables.
Felonea

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is interesting that you are experiencing this. Hopefully this gets resolved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist