Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

1/4(almost half) of the hands are dry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion
Qawsed

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:01 am    Post subject: 1/4(almost half) of the hands are dry Reply with quote

Hi!I have been doing iontophoresis during a daily period of 27 days.I can see that iontophoresis help me a little bit because 1/4 (almost half) of my hands now are dry,basically half of my palm is dry and from the other half to the fingers the sweat didnt saw any improvement (it sweats like always=a lot).Well,so my question is:Should i keep going for a couple of weeks more?
PD:i also treat my feets,and i notice that both hands and feets sweat on the otherside,im referring to the site where are the fingertips and the nails.So is possible to treat also that area?(sorry for my bad english,i'm learning hahaha)
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:06 am    Post subject: Re: 1/4(almost half) of the hands are dry Reply with quote

Dear Qawsed,

premium support (specific information about therapy settings and treatment) are only for our customers or for those who have paid the priority support fee. Under your email adress I can't find you in oir database. Did you buy your machine through one of our shops?
the only info I can give you so far, is to keep treating until you're dry.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Sweating Hyperhidrosis Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist