Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

3 years of success!!

iontowoman15

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: 3 years of success!! Reply with quote

I purchased the Idromed 5PS and I've had it for 3 years and its been a life changer!! I finally enjoy wearing heels in summer/winter with no sweating ! I started out making a diy machine before buying the idromed to see the success and initially it failed because i didnt use it properly and mostly because I overdid it. I can't stress enough how important it is to stay patient as well as try new ways to use it. For example, I don't need a very high setting, only about 6-9mA but i found that my feet actually need less than my hands. either do 6-7mA on my feet for 15 mins and 9-12 mA on my hands orrr I do the same on both but I do 1 or 2 extra sessions on my hands! I'm not totally perfect with sessions and I've found personally that if I do 3-4 sessions consecutively every 2 months I am fine (I live iin Canada so the climate is pretty dry!), I may get a little bit of sweating but its very tolerable and actually its become less of a big deal because I've come to realize many people are not bothered by it much, most of it was my discomfort! Other things I have found helpful was to do it a little more often in the summer as you naturally get sweatier (every 3-4 weeks for me!) and don't forge to USE MOISTURIZER!! Any kind will work and I know that most Hyperhidrosis people would never think to use it but if your skin is not properly hydrated , the machine doesn't work as well and you keep sweating like on the under layer of skin ( Idon't know how to describe it very well but its sort of uncomfortable and paradoxically, just letting your skin be and moisturizing it with something as simple as aloe vera does the trick!

All in all, this machine is excellent, well worth the investment and you can travel with it too!! heads up if you do travel with it, call the airline and ask, it might be better to take as a carry on, I haven't had issues once I bring it into Europe but when I come back into Canada, my baggage has always been delayed whenthe machine has been in my suitcase (its an odd looking device so I understand they check it for security purposes) but it comes back in 3-4 days so I've never had any problems, just the hassle of waiting for your bag!

I hope that covers everything, and big Thankyou to the admins of this page, they are always here to answer questions, fix any issues and provide support usually within 24 hours which is amazing !! Thanks so much Smile
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your post! Very Happy
Just one thing concerning the mosturizer: Of course it's important to keep the skin well hydrated, but just note that some lotions may negatively affect the therapy. In any case it's important to use a cream only after the treatments.
The Current Care lotion is made especially for the iontophoresis therapy care and helps you to optimize the iontophoresis success by keeping suitable skin conditions, but if you have the same effect withh other products without any problems, then everything is perfect Exclamation Wink

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Dieder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear a success story like this. I'm so glad it worked out for you, iontowoman. I hope it will for me too. How often do you use it nowadays?
zachmoore7

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are there certain types of moisturizers that can negatively affect treatment? Are there ingredients I should look out for?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Zach, anything fatty is particularly likely to interfere with the current flow and should not be applied before treatment. The important thing is only to moisturise after the treatment. Smile

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: