Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hidrex troubleshooting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Hidrex GS400, PS500 and PSP1000 section
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Hidrex troubleshooting Reply with quote

Your Hidrex iontophoresis machine does not work well, or does not commerce the therapy session

Before sending in a Hidrex machine for repair we recommend to do the following steps first:

If one of the following steps fail, you should send in the device for a check. Then go to this routine:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/the-device-is-defective-what-shall-i-do-ship-it-back-t306.html

When you plug in the mains power unit of the Hidrex, the LED of the powerpack shall lit. If not first recheck other mains socket in your household.

Now, after switching on the machine, you should see self-test routine of the device - rolling bars.
Check: Self-test routine has no end, then take a look at the DIVE LED - if it lits, in this case the device is connected to electodes that have a connection to each other (face mask etc.).
If you want to use the facemask pls apply the electrodes after the check routine, then the therapy should start as it should.
If the dive LED comes up you need to unplug everything from the device, if the current circle is closed the self-test routine can't be ended.

Now after waiting till the automatic setup is ended you should see the following setup (maybe with different parameters for time and current):

If the check routine has no end with no cables in the socket (as shown in the picture): in this case ship it in!

Note: When the current state is at zero "00" (displayed in the right screen field), you have to setup a greater current than zero. The device can't create a therapy current with 0 current. In this case try to perform a therapy session as normal with currents greater than zero.

To ensure that there is no issue with the cables OR the electrodes, please plug in the device directly with one cable (e.g. the red one), plugged in directly in both sockets of the Hidrex PSP 1000, the red and black sockets like shown in the next picture. After doine this please recheck with the black cable.

NOTE: Now the device states 00 current - in this case the machine wants to increase the current from 00 to the current you have had in the setup (in this example 10) - the DIVE indicates that the current circle is closed and the current is not increased - due to a security routine (high current protection due to an abnormal low body resistant) - the device will appear at 00.

If the DIVE LED comes up now with both of the cables, you should recheck the connection of the electrodes if all is fast and tight, maybe you reopen and we close the connectors of the electrodes again.

If only one of the cables leads to the lit of the LED, then you know it is the cable.

If the device does not show the LED for both the cables you can be pretty sure it is not from the cables, this indicates a problem with the machine itself.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Substancy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i connect cables like on a picture current goes to 07V??
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is probably because you had a preset value of 7 V, and if you do this self test and close the circuit with 1 cable, then it will go up to the value you had presetted.

Suncica

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a problem. My LED for dive is not in function...😣 i checked the cabels- first just red, then black (like you showed on the picture)...I noticed that cabels are loosing contact in one of the "push in" part of the red cabel...now how can we fix this? I bought device a year ago and I am thrilled and I need it badly😀 please help me and tell me what now...it should be some kind of garanty...thank you
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So both cables are loosing contact on the red connection of the device? It's possible to see that this part is loose? Do you have the chance to send us a short video via email?

Persicoe

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! So the setup doesn’t end with the cables in, but works just fine when the cables are unplugged. What can I do in this situation? I’ve tried switching the ends of the cables and neither side works. The cables seem to plug in tightly, it’s just not connecting to the machine.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I already contacted you by mail, after watching the video you sent. The DIVE light is on, this means that the current circuit is somehow closed and therefore the setup won't end, means the lines on the display will just continue showing. You have to make sure that the current circuit is not closed and then turn on the machine.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Hidrex GS400, PS500 and PSP1000 section All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: