Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hidrex GS450 vs PSP1000

akascotman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Hidrex GS450 vs PSP1000 Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm struggling to justify paying extra for a device that promises the same results.

From what I know pulsed current is more easily tolerated vs direct. Will someone with experience of both units please inform me which unit will be the best option (results + price + quality)?

I'm ready to purchase a unit but this is my last roadblock towards curing my hands and feet hyperhidrosis.

Has anyone purchased the GS450/400 model and wished they bought the PSP1000 instead?

If these questions have been discussed in previous posts, please direct me with a link.

Thanks
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could not recommend the GP450 really. This is the reason we do NOT offer the Hidrex GP450, although Hidrex would love that we offer this machine also (marketing reasons to compete better with the tons of manufactorers on the market - in the end there are only two REAL top models in our eyes on the World: The Idromed 5 PC and the Hidrex PSP 1000 In our eyes this device is the best for cosmetical purposes but not for hyperhidrosis

It is limited to the half of the Power of the PSP1000, this means the treatment times are doubled - so count the hours when treating life long - you will pay in average only 3 cent per hour in the end.
This is not a good hourly wage. So we recommend: Works some hours for the better iontophoresis device and be confident and save loads of hours not staying in tap water.

Also on the page of hidrex (manufactorer page in germany) is stated for the purpose hyperhidrosis:
PSP 1000: Recommended (3 Stars)
GP450: Good (2 Stars)

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
akascotman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info.

I mistakenly referred to the GS450 in stead of GS400 (the one you sell).
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok the thing is this: you dont have to loose something, cause there is the possibility with the hidrex psp 1000 to test the direct current mode

if you think this is better we exchange the device for free and we debit back the too much payed money (difference from the hidrex gs 400 to the hidrex psp1000) - and in the last years only a handful had taken this possibility - facing the thousands devices sold in this time ... the opposite that customers have to exchange the direct current devices to a pulsed one is - i would say - about 30%
and this is only because most (estimated 90% of those) of them have now a non optimized therapy with lower currents (and through this mosre treatment time) compared to pulsed iontophoresis

here some links to ckeck:

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/iontophoresis-pulsed-current-better-than-direct-current-t139.html

and:

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/iontophoresis-effectivity-of-pulsed-and-direct-current-t832.html
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/why-we-recommend-a-pc-machine-rather-than-a-dc-machine-t957.html
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/cases-when-direct-current-is-more-effective-than-pulsed-t833.html

akascotman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate your feedback. I have made up my mind about which unit to take and will be in contact throughout the week.

Cape Town, South Africa is still on your radar?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes sure, we deliver worldwide.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist