Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Glycopyrrolate Solution and Iontophoresis

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Glycopyrrolate Solution and Iontophoresis Reply with quote

Hi
My GP prescribed me Glycopyrrolate Solution 1% to use with iontophoresis to treat palmar hydrosis.
Unfortunately either my GP nor the dermatologist I saw knows anything about the process.
Have you got any info regarding dosage, mixing ratio of the solution with tap water and application details for me?
I am desperate to get to the bottom of this and I am struggling to find a healthcare professional who is competent to help me battle my palmar hyperhidrosis.
Many thanks and best regards Tom
Western Australia
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Glycopyrrolate Solution shall be dissolved in normal tap-water, therefore it is recommended to use low water levels to not over dissolve the Glycopyrrolate. With no dosage and shedule recommendation it is a trial and error with low beginnings and increase of the dosage in the water. Some begin with the half dose in each tray, then treatments are performed with low direct currents (max 5 mA) and a time of 5 minutes.
With not results to the sweat the dose is increased to see when the wished effect turns in.

This is how most doctors recommend to start, but you have always to sak back your GP if this shedule is ok - the GP is the one to tell you if this is a good way, WE can only say how the routine is performed normally and are not liable for any side effects.

Normally the systemic side effects of Glycopyrrolate that occure when taking it orally, do not take part when doing it with iontophoresis locally.

This is the reason many use it the iontophoresis way.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist