Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Increased treatment time but my sweating had increased!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
Vuk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:08 am    Post subject: Increased treatment time but my sweating had increased!? Reply with quote

So, I am treating palms only with my Hidrex PSP1000, and I am having difficulties...
At first I was treating with 30V, for 20 minutes on 50%pw, because that is the max current I can handle.
The water level is optimised, as the pulse and the current.
My sweating level was around 40% less than average, but still sweating a lot.. So I decided to increase treatment time to 40 minutes. After about a week I was getting reduction around 70% which is GREAT, but still not enough. Than I have decided to increase the treatment time to 60 minutes, because at this point there is nothing else to try, so I have began treating on 30V 60mins. After few days my hands started to get very blistery/itchy it was unberable so i had to reduce voltage first to 28V, than 27, and now I am treating on 26V. Also my sweating started to come back and a was around 30 to 40% dry.
Right now I am treating 60mins on 26V, and it is still uncomfortable but bearable. My sweating is around 50 to 60%, so it is more sweating than when i was treating on 40minutes on 30V.
What is your suggestion, what I am doing wrong?
How come when I increase treatmant time, the sweating increases, it doesnt make any sense...

Help!
Best regards,
Vuk
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there,

sometimes it is a little bit difficult to understand how or why iontophoresis works a certain way.
But like you already noticed, it started to get worse when you increased the time even more. So basically the message is, in your case, 60 minutes is too much. 40 minutes at 30V was your individual perfect setting. So now I would say it is important to get back to that, since with those settings you had the best results. Just take your time, work your way up slowly in regard of the Volts. If you have blisters, please cover them with vaseline or creme. And when your back at 40 minutes and 30V, then you have to give it some time. I am sure it will get better.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Vuk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But even when treating 40 minutes on 30V i was 70% dry, how come is this my perfect setting?
Will I ever be able to be completly dry, or not?
Been using Hidrex for 2 years on and off, and now I am using it 2 months EVERY DAY, and first time I see some results, and I have tried everything and it partialy works, when I go back to 40 minutes I will still be sweating for 30%, what should i do then?....
HELP PLEASE!

Vuk
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Vuk,

you noticed yourself that when increasign the time, the sweating became worse. So your individual perfcet setting is at the moment 40V and 30 minutes. There are very few cases in which users can't reach a 100% dryness. But I think 70% is beter tahn nothing right? But please be patient and keep on treating on your setting for another couple of weeks on a daily basis. You already noticed that increasing the time doesn't help and since you can't inctease the current, then we have to continue with the above mentioned settings! Don't give up!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Vuk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you i will keep trying.
Will notify you on the progress.
Simona I.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
how are you now?
I need to find out how you solved the problem.I am using the device for 5 years and for a month i sweat like before the treatment.And i do it every day .15 mintes hands and 15 minutes feet.
Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: