Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

SEVERAL QUESTIONS concerning Iontophoresis

HN Portugal

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:01 pm    Post subject: SEVERAL QUESTIONS concerning Iontophoresis Reply with quote

Hi,

Recently acquired with you a Idromed 5 PS device, yet only did 2 sequential treatments of 15 minutes each - palmar and plantar at the same time at 19 mA.

My hyperhidrosis can also be seen on top of the fingers and toes... and in the sides of both hands and feet...

Would you like to clarify me, once the level of water in the trays is well below the sweating areas for hands and feet, if the iontophoresis is also effective in areas near which they are immersed in water, or whether I should fill the trays with sufficient water in order to fully immerse the areas that sweat and so cover all hand and feet ...

By the way... I tried to reach some areas of your forum but I received the answer that "Only users with special access can read topics in this forum"... I think that there are something wrong... I should have access... I'm wrong?

In case I want to belong to the Portuguese Forum... I can register there as well?

Thank you for your prompt answers.

Regards

HN Portugal
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The support board is normally the one you have bought the device, however the links shall work now for you and you should have access to all themes

To your concerns pls take a look to:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-high-shall-i-fill-in-the-water-in-the-trays-t145.html

Also i would recommend to read through this important article: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-initial-treatment-t326.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
kingerpawan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:21 am    Post subject: Same query on water level and issue with access to links Reply with quote

I am having the same issue as the previous user with accessing the link about water level.

Also, my problem is very similar to his where my sweating is all the way to the other side of the finger as well. Should i really put enough water to drown my fingers?

thx
PK
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the normal Routine: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-to-sign-in-for-the-personal-priority-support-t312.html but ive set you already up. Pls retry..

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist