Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Change polarity with iontophoresis

Angela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Change polarity with iontophoresis Reply with quote

Hi!
I use idromed 5 PC to treat my hands and feet 5th today. My positive (+) electrode hand have less sweat than negative(-) eclectrode hand. But the positived one also has much sweat, just less than negative one. Sometimes the negative one has more irratation feeling than the positive one so as to have burnt on the negative hand. Should I change polarity?
And my positive (+) electrode feet is itch with red pots on the arch of feet. I also feel the negatibe (-) eclectrode feet is more sensitive than the + one. And my feetcan bear 24mA initially . The irratation is strong several minutes later, then I can bear only 16mA. Does it normal? Is there anything wrong? Should I change polarity?
Thanks for you helping me!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-often-do-i-have-to-change-the-polarity-t74.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
cristal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarity is indeed a strange issue for me and i have some questions too. I thought that one must feel the current strength more on the positive polarity where the current flows in but im like Angela. On the minus polarity i feel the current being more powerful and i do get more irritation(also i had small blisters) on the hand that i treat with minus polarity. The plus polarity its more bearable!

Why is this? Is it normal that you feel more the current strength on the side where the current flows out(minus polarity)? At my settings i never get small burns blisters just at the side with the minus polarity.
I used a PS device and now a GS, it was the same with the PS too, at that time i thought maybe the factory wired the device wrong but now that im using a different machine its obvious that something else is going on or maybe all machines have inverted polarities, i dont have a multimeter to test this unfortunately.

Later edit: I have seen that this was already discussed back in 2008 on this thread: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/polarity-question-for-iontophoresis-t890.html

From your last post (admin) i understand that the minus polarity have indeed more chances to get you side effects like burns or irritation on the hand treated with that pole?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To clarify:
plus pole = stronger effect ( more dryness )
Minus pole = stronger feel and more irritations ( less dryness )
Easy, or not?

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, easy. Thanks boss!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist