Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Is the Idromed better than Drionic ?

letta

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:47 pm    Post subject: Is the Idromed better than Drionic ? Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm looking to buy an iontophorsis device, and sine there is so much (different) information on the internet, I was hoping maybe you could provide a useful recommandation on which device to buy.

I've used Drionic for some years with ok results (hands and feet), though some sweaty parts remain. I want to buy a better device, and see there are some differences when it comes to current (pulse or direct) etc.
I want a device I can plug into an outlet (in Norway), not have to buy expensive batteries all the time. Although having the option to charge it would of course be great. I see you have different models of two types - Hidrex and Idromed, and I have to admit I'm a bit confused as to figuring out which one is the right fit for me. I would like a device that doesn't take as long time as Drionic in each sitting. If time is a factor - is there any difference in your devices? And which current should I choose, direct or pulse, or are there machines that allow you to select from both? (Keeping in mind that I've had good results with Drionic, if that impacts the recommandation). Price is not an issue - I just want to be certain I buy the best device when I buy one.
And of course it is a plus if the device is easy to use, meaning easy to open/stow away and carry (for travel for instance), but I dont want these features to come at the expense of the quality of the results.

And finally: Is this website the main site for the producer of these devices? Thinking about guarantees etc. (if something is not working, since it is an investment after all).

Hope you have a recommandation for me based on this. Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To your questions:

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/differences-in-idromed-hidrex-iontophoresis-machines-t378.html

Our devices can be plugged in Norway to the normal walls outlet, you only have to choose EU plug in this case - and this would be the end of buying the expensive special batteries that the Drionic comes with.

We have the same option, but with a seperate power pack - however we cannot recommend the use of batteries with iontophoresis - it is expensive and has no advantages, only disadvantages

Both the Hidrex and the Idromed are the best choice, Hidrex has more optinons, but is a bit difficult to handle and to adjust to the optimized values, the Idromed is super easy. Both have the same reliability and power. So which one to choose is a matter of "I like this one, or that)
I refer to the differences of these 2 Iontophoresis machines

Someone with the same "iontophoresis problem" https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/hidrex-psp-or-idromed-5-pc-that-is-the-question-t1876.html

The pulsed option is a must have --> https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/why-we-recommend-a-pc-machine-rather-than-a-dc-machine-t957.html

I am sure you can decrease the needed tretment times with iontophoresis dramatically

From the information that you gave me , i would recommend that you to take the Idromed: Simple to use, 4 years warrantee, excellent results overall.

No, we are not the manufactorer, we are a specialized distributor for iontophoresis machines - our services go far beyond the things a manufacturer can offer you. We can give advice in what you choose - a manufacturer will always recommend his own machines. If someone offers a reliable machine we will list it ( and : if we do not list it, you can be pretty sure there is something wrong witht he device - or the distribution channel!) If you dont like the iontophoreiss model you chose, you can switch between the models, we have an extended warrantee - 4 years for the Idromed - take a look at the features: https://www.iontodevice.com/features-of-our-iontophoresis-devices.html

However the normal manufacturer warrantee is not touched (in case we would go bankrupt - but do not worry, we are since 15 years on the market and very successful)

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:37 am; edited 2 times in total
letta

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Thanks for your thorough reply. I chose the Idromed 5PC and did my first treatment today. I still had an okay effect remaining from my last Drionic treatment. I treated hands and feet simulaneously for 15 mins. They seem fairly dry immediately after.

A couple of questions:
1. In the user manual it says you should start off with daily repeated 15 min sessions for 10-15 days. This doesn't apply in my case, but then it says you should extend the intervals gradually: 1st week every two days, 2nd week every 3 days. Until there is just 1 treatment per week. If better I will of course do the gradual intervals. Do I have anything to gain - in terms of better results and longer dryness effect from treatment - from doing it that way, or could I go straight to 1 week intervals?

2. Do you have experience on what happens if you skip a week? Do you usually then need 2 or more treatments when you resume the regime?

3. Simultaneous treatment of hands and feet means they both get treated with the same mA strength. Meaning you only feel the sensation/tingling level in the hands. Since this is an option I take it this doesn't reduce the effect on the feet? Or would I be better off treating them separately, with a higher level for feet?

Again, thanks for your help.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go ahead with this: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-maintenance-treatment-t25.html
For the rest request i'll have to post a larger answer ( I need some time !) will get back to you.

Last edited by support on Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
letta

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link won't show.. Just a message saying "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."

I'll await you reply to the questions then:)
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have now added you to our closed forum, please retry! Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist