Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

4 days of treatment and results yet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
Jose

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 8:27 am    Post subject: 4 days of treatment and results yet Reply with quote

I've had 4 sessions for my hands and feet and I see no results yet. What are the optimal settings for hands and feet? Also what temperature should the water be and do I have to add salt or baking soda? I've read that water matters for this treatment and I live in Muscat, Oman; so how do I know if the tap water available here is good for iontophoresis? I recently bought a hidrex psp1000 for your website, so a step by step process on how to solve this would be very helpful.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Jose,

Four sessions are not enough to determine wether the therapy will work for you or not. The optimal settings you have to find out for yourself, since everyone has a different feeling for the current . If you feel a light tingling sensation, that is ok. Please note that if you feel pain, that's a sign that the current is too high, so you need to lower it before getting hurt.
As for the water, some say cold water works better for them, others say warm water works better. It's a matter of trial and error. There is no need to add anything to the water.
Please note, that the Initial Phase may take a couple of weeks of daily treatments. So for now, keep it going, we're sure that you will see some results soon.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: