Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Upgrade after success

pidgeon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:51 am    Post subject: Upgrade after success Reply with quote

Hello,
I purchased the Hidrex GS400 for my palmer hyperhidrosis from this company in May of 2011. I have had success with this product from using it over the months, but only when the settings are high to the point where it is almost too painful. Therefore, I've tried using a lower setting for a few months..and it just doesn't work. My hyperhidrosis is severe enough that it limits much of how I live my life. That being said, I really would love to purchase the Idromed 5 PS from this company so I would be able to withstand the higher current and have dry hands! Before I ordered the machine, I wasn't sure on how it really worked, but now that I do - I know the Idromed 5 PS is the better option. I know this company only has the 8-week money back guarantee. However, since I am a broke graduate student at this time & just spent $500.00 on the Hidrex machine.. I was wondering is there is ANY way I could trade the Hidrex GS 400 in for the Idromed 5 PS (and pay the difference of course), or get some sort of deal on the Idromed? I would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you so so much for making these machines. I feel that hyperhidrosis is often not given the attention it deserves, and it can be a debilitating condition for some people. Your products really do work & have changed lives! THANK YOU!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure no problem, you can contact us .We think this is the best way to exchange the Iontophoresis device into a pulsed current one.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Sun May 17, 2015 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear pidgeon, is it possible that you give us an update on how it worked for you. And the comparison to the direct current one...

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: