Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

please help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
dont' sweat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:14 am    Post subject: please help! Reply with quote

Hey markus, I was just wondering...
I wrote a success story a few months ago after you helped me so kindly with my initial treatments to get dry...
really i am still in love with this machine and so happy to have purchased it...
just need a bit more help.
i feel as if it is working with less power now ( i don't know if it is because the warmer weather has arrived when i would generally sweat like double what i did in winter)...but either way my finger tips are now starting to get really really sweaty, and my palms sweat up every now and then which previously wasn't happening.
I have lowered my treatment down to half an hour every three days - which was working really well before, but now isn't.
so basically two main questions:
1) what is the best way to stop my fingertips from sweating so bad?
2) with the increased in sweating all of a sudden should i go back to treating once a day again or.....???
3) can you please tell me if the effects of the machine stop after time, or will the iontophoresis work my whole life!!!??? I am SO SCARED that i will start sweating badly again, it actually makes me feel sick, so yeah any information would be great. cheers.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, don't panic! When iontophoresis works once, I have not seen one case
where it stopped working permanently. Sometimes we have a problem with the personal "biorhythm" iontophoresis and increased sweating.

Concerning this and your questions, I will write you a pm that you can find in your inbox in the forum.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: