Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

I need to buy spare parts!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
Niv

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: I need to buy spare parts! Reply with quote

Hello!

I have the Idromed 5 PS for 2 years now...

My Aluminum Plates are really rusted , as well as my sponges...

Can i order those parts only? and where?

Thank's

Niv
Niv

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in addition,

my left palm (the one i put the + cable) is getting really itchy after the treatment! what i can do about it?

thank's

niv
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Niv,

You can buy the aluminium plates here: http://www.sweating.com/iontophoresis/aluminium-electrodes.html
Do you mean the sponges for the underarm treatment? You can buy these here: http://www.sweating.com/iontophoresis/for-sweaty-armpits.html

As for your left palm, do you switch polarities? Read here: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-often-do-i-have-to-change-the-polarity-t74.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri May 29, 2015 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Niv

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

support wrote:
Hi Niv,

You can buy the aluminium plates here: http://www.sweating.com/iontophoresis/aluminium-electrodes.html
Do you mean the sponges for the underarm treatment? You can buy these here: http://www.sweating.com/iontophoresis/for-sweaty-armpits.html

As for your left palm, do you switch polarities? Read here: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-often-do-i-have-to-change-the-polarity-t74.html

1.My fault , I meant the Safety distance grids...where can i buy those?

2.and for my left palm...i want her to be really dry because i play the guitar a lot! my rotina was always treat with the + pole on the left palm.
what happened is i stopped the treatment rotina for 2 months (at those moths i did the therapy once a week , and not 3 times a week) and all of a sudden i get this itchy sensation while and after every treatment!
what should i do?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. You can buy the plastic protection grids from us, but since they are not listed in our online shop, you can order the following: https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/repair-fee.html
and write in the comments field, during the order process, that you need the plastic grids.

2. Have you changed something concerning the treatment, apart from the frequency?
_ How much water do you use? What are the treatment Settings?
- Where does it hurt exactly? Describe also the feeling!
- Have you got blisters, injuries or cracks on the skin (please describe where, how many)?
- What do you use to cover them?
- If you cover them, does it hurt anyway?

Niv

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

support wrote:
1. You can buy the plastic protection grids from us, but since they are not listed in our online shop, you can order the following: https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/repair-fee.html
and write in the comments field, during the order process, that you need the plastic grids.

2. Have you changed something concerning the treatment, apart from the frequency? no
_ How much water do you use? What are the treatment Settings? the water are always coming to the half of my fingers...same amount for 2 years now...and the settings are 45 min treatment every 4 days( 26hz for 30 min and 19hz (only fingers) for 15 min.
- Where does it hurt exactly? Describe also the feeling! here is the photo of my left palm, the spots that i circled are really itchy for 2-3 days after every treatment...i try to put some hand cream but it doesn't help so much! it's really the same feeling of itchy as the treatment!
http://postimg.org/image/7yef4slzn/

- Have you got blisters, injuries or cracks on the skin (please describe where, how many)? in the picture!
- What do you use to cover them? in the treatment , i always try to cover the those spots with hand cream and bandages , but it doesnt help...

- If you cover them, does it hurt anyway?
yes
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Maybe that's caused by an overtreatment (probably due to long iontophoresis sessions or too high settings). To continue the therapy with success, the skin should be in good condition and the therapy should not hurt!
Concerning the water, some users use even less water, just few mm.
To help the skin to heal faster, you can maybe try with the Current Care lotion: https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/current-care.html or with a fresh Aloe Vera leaf (just rub in the gel on the skin).
If this won't help, it could be appropriate to take a break until the skin doesn't itch anymore.
Keep us updated please.

Niv

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

support wrote:
Hello,
Maybe that's caused by an overtreatment (probably due to long iontophoresis sessions or too high settings). To continue the therapy with success, the skin should be in good condition and the therapy should not hurt!
Concerning the water, some users use even less water, just few mm.
To help the skin to heal faster, you can maybe try with the Current Care lotion: https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/current-care.html or with a fresh Aloe Vera leaf (just rub in the gel on the skin).
If this won't help, it could be appropriate to take a break until the skin doesn't itch anymore.
Keep us updated please.

Hi!

So here is what i did.
i took a 3 weeks break from the treatment. and then got back, still , every 4 days therapy.
i lowered the pulse to 19 , but still i felt while i was doing the treatment an itchy feeling in my left palm (where i put the + cable).
my hand is in a really good shape! no wounds or something. and the weird thing is , that the itchy feeling happens in one specific place only ! and after the treatment , there is a little redness, and then it just passes.
but the itchy feeling continues! a day , even 2-3 days after the treatment ...with no redness or wounds at all!
i tried putting lotion and bandage on the itchy spot while is was doing the treatment. but still, itchy itchy feeling!
as i told you , i really need my left palm to be the driest , because i'm a guitar player...
i feel really helpless , what should i do?
thanx
Niv
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, but are you having success and the only problem is the itching? Or is there also no success .

Last edited by support on Thu May 28, 2015 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Niv

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

support wrote:
Ok, but are you having success and the only Problem is the itching? Or is there no success also?

there's a success! of course!
i have been using the idromed for the past 2 years and it worked perfectly.
this itchy feeling in this specific area came right after i stopped the therapy for 8-10 weeks , i mean , i didn't stopped it , i just lowered in the times i have been doing it. from 2 times a week to 2 times in 2 weeks or so.
this feeling of itchiness is making me to stop the treatment! the feeling is not bearable and i never had it!
and again , the weird thing is , that this feeling is happens even after 2 days from the day of the treatment.and of course , while the treatment.
what can i do?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. Did you have some kind of injury on the spot where you feel the itchyness?
You said you were covering the area with vaseline or creme, but this doesn't help?
This is really strange. Have you tried to switch the electrodes and see if it makes a difference?

Niv

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

support wrote:
Ok. Did you have some kind of injury on the spot where you feel the itchyness?
You said you were covering the area with vaseline or creme, but this doesn't help?
This is really strange. Have you tried to switch the electrodes and see if it makes a difference?

hey. i'm still struggling with it. and it really sucks. ):
for the injury- no. didn't have any.
for the cover- no , i doesnt help, and i put a bandage on the creme to cover it and still itchy.
for the switching electrodes- as i told you , i want my left palm to be the driest because i am guitar player and i need it to be the driest! it tried to switch the electrodes and yes , the spot that was itching didn't itch anymore...
so, what should i do?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I think there you have your answer. In order to avoid the itching, you will need to continue this way. It seems that the only way to stop the itching is by changing the electrodes.
If you feel that the success is fading, then you can either increase the session lenght or increase the current.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: