Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Fingers Hurting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
seanv

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:03 pm    Post subject: Fingers Hurting Reply with quote

Hello my Fingers on the left side really hurt when using the Idromed 5 GS. There is little skin on the top of the fingers that is peeled a little bit so I put Vaseline on and it helps, but I almost feel like a current going through my arm all the way to my shoulder. The sweat is on the front of the fingers, but the peeling is on the back of the fingers. Is there any way to eliminate this or make is less painful? Also should I try first putting Vaseline cream and then cotton gloves to only the top of the fingers where the peeling occurs? Should I also wet the cotton gloves before hand? Can you please help? Thank you.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear seanv,
thank you for contacting us.
How much water do you have in the trays? What are your treatment Settings? Please let us know!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
seanv

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try to use to about 325 ML of water on each tray and set the settings to about 19MA. Also I sweat on my fingers and sides of hands the most so I read the post where you say to use a washcloth or cotton gloves to isolate specific parts for sweating.

My question is for the sides of palms should I place my hand diagonally where only the sides of my palm are touching the water and the washcloth? Should the speeds be different when isolating a specific parts for sweating compared to the whole hand? Can you please assist?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, thank you for your reply.
Concerning the peeling we would recommend to consult a doctor. Maybe you have any allergy? It would be good if this could be excluded.
Concerning the side treatment, normally it's not necessary to place your hand diagonally. It should be enough to cover the sides with a wet cotton towel or wearing wet cotton gloves (you also can out the parts you don't want to treat with a scissor to cover only the sweating Areas). Generally it is recommended to start with a lower current. The therapy should not hurt! That's why we always recommend a pulsed current device:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/why-we-recommend-a-pc-machine-rather-than-a-dc-machine-t957.html
Keep us updated!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: