Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Hidrex PSP 1000 vs Idromed 5 PC

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:37 am    Post subject: Hidrex PSP 1000 vs Idromed 5 PC Reply with quote

Dear Sirs,
I would like to order the Iontophoresis machine for my 14 year old doughter. She has problems with swetting of her palms and armpits. I have read carefully your webpage and related forum and I have a dillema what of devices would be more suitable for her : HIDREX PSP 1000 or IDROMED 5PC ?
My dilema is based on the range of current 60 V vs 25 mA as a maximum of power output. I am confused since some of your costumers used higher then 25 mA for achiving succesull results.
So, I would kindly ask you to advice me what would be more suitable and with more chances for success treatment.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

The maximum power output is about 30 mA for Hidrex and 25 mA for Idromed, but also the voltage is very important: The Idromed devices reach max 72 V and the Hidrex devices max. 60 V.
Please read under the following link how to calculate the IontoFactor:
https://www.iontodevice.com/comparing_iontophoresis_units.htm
I hope this helps!
Also, in our forum you can find some further useful information about our devices:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/features-of-our-iontophoresis-devices-t113.html
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/differences-in-idromed-hidrex-iontophoresis-machines-t378.html

Should you have any furhter questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your prompt response.
After careful reading of all what you recommended, based on your experience, could you give me your opinion which device is more suitable for teenage girl, since I still doubt about direct or pulse mode and their effectiveness for some complicate cases. What will happen if the Idromed 5C doesn't work as pulls mode and, perhaps direct current achieves a goal of treatment? What will you suggest, according to your information of your clients, Idromed 5C or Hidrex PSP 1000?
Thank you very much in advance.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to our experience, i.e. to the experience of our clients, both devices are very effective.
Basically it is a metter of taste, although, as you've seen, the Hidrex PSP 1000 offers much more setting and treatment options. With the Hidrex PSP 1000 the current can be driven not only either in direct current or in pulsed current mode (even though we think that pulsed current is better) but also the pulse width of the pulsed current can be adjusted for a more delicate treatment! This would be of advantage for the armpits treatment and for particularly sensitive people. With Hidrex PSP 1000 you're on the safe side.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist