Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Waiting to be dry...again

Sherry25

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:15 pm    Post subject: Waiting to be dry...again Reply with quote

I purchased the Idomed 5 in November 2010 and reached complete dryness in about 8 weeks. I got lazy that winter and decided to try and go 2 weeks rather than a week and my sweating came back. I cant remember exactly how long it took me to achieve dryness again but it didn't feel as tough as this time. I took a few trips this summer and didn't bring my machine and sweating came back somewhat. My palms never got sweaty. My palms & soles of my feet are super dry but my fingertips, tops of my feet, and ankles are still sweating. I've always worn wet socks, but I haven't seen any results since August. I switched to every other day treatments a few weeks ago because my soles and palms were getting so dry. Should I go back to everyday treatments and just deal with the extreme dryness?? I was dry for two years before this and will definitely write a success story if I can reach dryness again. I did try volvic but couldn't tell a difference.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Normally, if the skin on soles and palms is already extreme dry, it would not be necessary to further increase the frequency of the treatments since this could lead to overtherapy.
Please let us know your treatment settings. How long do you treat each time and how high is the current?
How much water do you use?
Have you changed anything in the last year? Please answer the following questions:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/iontophoresis-i-lost-my-success-and-sweating-starts-again-t1366.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Sat May 30, 2015 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Sherry25

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was treating every 4 days then got lazy and went out of town and was treating once a week when the partial sweating returned. I treat my hands on 17 MA's and my feet on the max of 25. I treated every day for over a month and my soles and palms got dryer but my fingertips, ankles and tips of my feet didn't change. I went to every other day and have been doing that up until this point. I treat for 15 min on my hands and 15 min on my feet. I use 400 mL's for hands and 800 for feet and wear wet socks when I treat my feet. I haven't changed anything other than the not doing the treatments as I should.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Normally, if only some parts like fingertips still sweat it's a good option to do separate treatments only for these areas. Have you already tried to do additional treatments only for the fingertips?
Please let us know!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Sherry25

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started doing fingertips only & the same routine for my feet everyday, rather than every other.
goodluck

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck !!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist