Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Please dont do it like this customer!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Please dont do it like this customer!!! Reply with quote

For any strange reason, i want to state clear, that i didnt make the support for free for machines not bought over us!

Background: This man bought it used over ebay, returned it to me wanted me to repair and test it for free, he did not tell me that it is not a device that i sold, so i couldnt find his invoice, i need to avoid import fees in germany, and i searched for hours! This is why i ask everybody to put in the original invoice from me! If not it takes up to 14 days to get it free from german customs!

ah and this you have to read from the bottom to the top...it is not all complete, the whole conversation is too large, this guy took me hours to look after his device, i wanted him only to pay 2 of them!

----------------

then pay 250 and get your device back.. ... i am not rich too, really, and : this is what i paid for your device,
i have to pay the customs invoice! i have to ship it back! i checked it! where shall i say: come on this guy is ok, he is kind and didnt bombed me with mails and private messages for a device i havent made 1 eur? whats up, you ripped me off!! you made me work hard like i do for my customers for nothing, and more than that: youve made me work and search invoices i never made, cause i didnt find you in my customers base, so i could send the customs this invoice, for that i havent to pay import tax ..What i want is that you pay for my work. this is normal, there is nothing you can claim that this is not ok, even when you are not rich!
or pay 220 and i let out the electrodes .. i havent made 1 eur for that!!! i spent hours for that you havent told me, the device is not from me and i asked you again and again and again even in the beginning of our conversation, to avoid searching manaul in the invoices of the last 4 years !!! Thanks for this boring job.

Sent: Friday, July 03, 2009 12:01 AM
Subject: RE: General inquiry

i paid 400 for the unit used i aint paying what i bought it for dude im not rich, give me better deal man[/color]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: xxx
Subject: Re: General inquiry
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 21:09:57 +0200

oh xxx, why havent you bought over me??? why havent you told bme before, i have searched hours in my documents called up the credit card agency, the customs asking them to open the pack, maybe there is a invoice inside so on , so on...

so as long as i can see the device is ok

you say no
shall i send you another used "idro pc" instead (looking much better than yours?)
this would be
55 postage
30 eur used stainless steel electrodes
65 EUR import tax
100 eur "new" used device incl. !!!!!!!!our world famous support!!!!!!!!!
my work 1 hour 45 min. + 15 min for the mailbomb (but this is not as much as i spent time in it)!!!!=100 eur

total 350 eur at todays course is appr. is

350.00 EUR = 490.770 USD

else 250 for the action and i send it back as i got it...

if you agree order 5 pair electrodes at 55 + 6 times the adaptor for 15 eur= 300 eur
or
13 times adaptor and 1 times electrodes = 250 EUR

----- Original Message -----
To: Sent: Thursday, July 02, 2009 5:04 PM

it better work when i get it back then cause it wasnt working properly, ill pay u the test and ur time i just really need my hands to be cured, i have tryed so many things i am desprate, how much us dollar is it total

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 16:52:46 +0200

xxx, i had to pay 65 eur for re import fees, due to the fact i couldnt deliver then informations over the sell - thanks for this

you brought me in a bad situation - what is this ? i am going to spend hours and hours for a device i didnt make 1 eur!!!!!!!!!!!

for this you have to pay, brother, this is not ok!

forget free electrodes forget all

you have to pay me my time, the fees, the test and the backshipping!

i send you a invoice...

i bought it used from someone in germany i found it on ebay used, what are the stainless steel rods for, how sucessful is this machine for the hands

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 16:33:34 +0200

shipping is 55 eur as i stated
70 eur stainless steel
and
free for light used

can you pls answer me a question too, i have already asked 5 times:
WHEN HAVE YOU ORDERED THIS MACHINE and have you ordered it over my shop?

how much is it

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 16:18:28 +0200

when you ship it in without a obvious reason you have to pay for the backshipping!
for this order armpit electrodes - instead of the shipping, you will get none, but we want to be paid https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/armpit-electrodes.html

if you want new the stainless steel electrodes (additional) you have to buy another
https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/armpit-electrodes.html
and a
https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/step-up-transformator-110-to-240-v.html
this is together 70 eur - this is what new stainless steel electrodes cost!!!

i have no use for armpit electrodes, or step up converter , but ill have ups pick it up ok,

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 11:43:59 +0200

device tested 3 times: no problems

pls buy this to pay the backshipping:

to cover the postage for the backshipping. before this isnt made the device could not leave our house...

if you want the stainless steel electrodes you have to buy another
and a
https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/step-up-transformator-110-to-240-v.html
this is together 70 eur

or i ship some free slight used electrodes with
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 4:01 PM

when are u shipping it back to me in the usa

Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 15:32:34 +0200

it is in test...

well i put it on 18 for my hands but i cannot feell too much tingle vary lilttle some times the device would not turn on either, can u ship it back to me

Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:53:12 +0200

the device produces a current of 25 max .. how much could you drive? have you looked after the tips in the closen section, what did you feel?

Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 1:48 AM

the amps would not go all the way to 27 and i didnt feel it was working properly, is it going to cost me to ship it back to the us or u can send it back to me , thank u

Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 00:48:50 +0200

i sent you a private message, here isit in mail:

xxx, whats up, the device works. what was the reason you shipped it in? only that one connection of a aluplate was broken?

hey guy did u get my shit afterwards

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 21:28:53 +0200

sure without charge

Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 8:00 PM

thank u, are u going to stll fix it free of charge, that is the best machine for iontophorises thank u

Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 19:09:57 +0200

ive sent them all necessary documents, now they will going send it to me - if all is ok...

Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:19 PM

so did u go and pick it up are u going to go and get it now

Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 16:59:20 +0200

i took a look it is yours hope i get it wednesday next week
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 10:34 PM

i dont have a invoice , what do u mean u are getting it free, i sending it to u because it broke and i want it repaired are u going to go pick it up?
[/color]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 21:15:54 +0200

it lays at the customs if it is yours i am trying to get it free, cant see the senders name: have you forgotton to lay in the original invoice?

Subject: General inquiry

Message: i sent my system that i purchased back to you for repairs it is at ur local post office my name is xxx in texas please go and pick up unit need it repaired

Email: xxx

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: