iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Money back guarantee for iontophoresis device

support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Money back guarantee for iontophoresis device Reply with quote

Money back guarantee for iontophoresis device:

If you have no success after 8 weeks of treatments, you can return the device and get a full refund!

Yes, the money back option is stated in the invoice just like it is stated on the website.

Quote:
can you explain to me in more detail how does the 8 weeks money back guarantee works? Do you actually get a black and white stating that if i order one unit?

Question:
Before I make a purchase, can you tell me more about the 8 weeks money back guarantee? Is there any catch to it?
The reason I am asking is because my sweaty palm/feet condition is really serious (they literally drip all the time), and I am skeptical about the effectiveness of the machine.

It doesn't matter how much you sweat. The treatment will work with our support or you get your money back!

There is no " catch". In drawing the money back, only the shipping back costs have to be paid out of your own pocket.

Question:
No I didn't get money back on the D XXX. It was really cheap to begin with, but I don't want to make the same mistake with a much more expensive machine. I appreciate your return policy, and I hope that I will not have to use it.

I have heard from everyone that you are a very honest businessman. I will buy one of your machines. I hope you will take care of me if something goes wrong.
What is the safest form of payment, you accept credit card via Paypal on your website I see?
How long does typical delivery take? I have heard that even though in theory it is only 5-7 business days, sometimes customs takes a long time and it can be up to 1 month! Is this true?

Yeah, sometimes the machine lies in customs for a while, but for the USA, it normally doesn't take more than 1 day to pass customs. So it is really around 5 business days in total.

All ways of payment are safe and secure, and I will lead you personally to
a successful outcome.

I've never heard of a package being stuck for 1 month. Sometimes, packages are lost, but we ship another one after 18 days, so it would be a month at the most if everything is going wrong! This situation is not common.

Question:
70 euros is a lot of money for shipping expenses, is it really that much to ship to Austin, TX Zip code 78727? I really do hope this solves my solution that would be a LIFE SAVER in more ways than one, however I hope you understand that, in the case that the treatment doesn't work or is extremely painful, I would like to sort through details on the return just in case. If I need to return the device, would you be willing to quote me actual shipping cost? I already still have to pay for shipping and
insurance to ship it back to you.
Is it really easy to scratch the device? Will the device get scratched
from just normally using it?

After you tried XXX (competitors device) and it didn't work, were you able to get your money back from them too?

Question:
Hi Markus, I am still trying to decide. I hear iontophoresis treatment only works on 80% of the population? I have tried XXX (another competitor, begins with a D) on and off and it did NOT work on me. I did not try it for more than 4 consecutive sessions because the device was too painful. Do you think treatment with your device will most likely yield successful results?
To be honest, I am quite nervous about not being able to refund if the device does not fix my hand sweating problem. Could you please give me more details? For example, what will my refund of purchase price (or penalty) be if I return the machine in LIKE NEW condition after trying it out for say 12 sessions, and it doesn't have any effect on my sweating?
Do you normally charge 60 Euros for replacing the housing if the item has been used, or do you usually provide full refund satisfaction guarantee?
Best Regards,

We charge back everything according to our money back guarantee: https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/information/money-back/index.html , except the shipping (rates are stated here, but may change from time to time https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/shipping-rates.html ) what is actual 70 eur worldwide for the machine itself and when you destroy (scratches and so on.) the surrounding you have to pay for replacement, that is at the moment around 60 EUR for the device and around 20 eur for the adaptors. This will not happen with careful usage of the iontophoresis unit and adaptor. When you return it without scratches on the iontophoresis device itself there is nothing else to pay, your return shipping excluded.

Order a hidrex pc device, which is suitable to treat the hands, we will get you dry with a success rate of 98%!!!!

You have an 8 weeks return window, which is good for almost 60 treatments in a row! Not just 12...try it!

Question: So no additions first, does this mean that no additions usually works for most people?
I like to do rock climbing, and the main problem I have is that
when I get nervous or am really high, my hands will start to sweat really bad and I will lose grip really fast. It is detrimental to my performance.

For me, my hands do not normally sweat, they ONLY sweat when I think about telling them not to sweat. For example, my hands are usually really dry, but if I think I will have to shake hands with someone, dance with a girl or otherwise give her a massage, or if I have to play the piano or rock climb, or in anyway just think about my hands NOT sweating, my hands start to sweat. For example because I am thinking about it right now, my hands were dry as desert earlier, but now they are all wet while typing. Will this machine fix this problem? Or does it only fix people who have constant sweating issues?
Regards

For your needs, I think it will be suitable.

Question: Thank you.

What shipping carrier do you use? Is it UPS, Fedex, etc?
Also in regards to treatment, do you recommend a using general tap water and no additional additives?
Regards,

For the USA we use DHL from Europe, and then USPS on US ground.

Don't use additives in the tap water for Iontophoresis! First, if you see no results, we will take a look at the treatment parameters. Sometimes you might need to add something like baking soda, but this is not common and is highly variable depending on each person's special settings and needs.

Question:
Hello Markus, I have hyperhidrosis in the hands and want to buy a iontophoresis machine. I have heard on forums online that you are an honest person and do your best to satisfy your customers.
Which device do you recommend? I was thinking about the Iontophoresis Device Hidrex PC because it allows for higher current on DC as well as a pulsed current treatement.

Question: I am located in Austin, TX, 78727, USA. How long does shipping take, and are there any customs issues?

I noticed there are no replaceable parts for sale on your website. Are there any parts that will eventually wear out with usage of the machine that will need to be replaced?

Lastly, this is quite an expensive machine. If treatment does not work, you have a 8 week guarantee that I can
ship it back if it is in similar like-new condition, is this 1 or is there a catch?

Hi xxx,

Yes, for you, Hidrex is the recommended product, absolutely! 5 days to ship there will be no problem, including time in customs (normally). No replacements needed so don't be afraid. The worst case is if the unit has scratches, and we have to fit it with a new surrounding, which would cost about 60 euros.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist