Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

How often?

swiss123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: How often? Reply with quote

Hello!

I received my PSP1000 yesterday, and i have now completed two treatment sessions with 15 minutes of hands, than feet. I just use the standard preset settings for foot and hand. I have to say that i'm so far very happy with the machine, i have a good feeling about getting results Very Happy

My questions:

Should I do this every day until i'm dry, then start the maintenance routine?

And also, i seem to be standing the treatment really well. I'm using as little water as possible just to cover the problem areas. I feel a bit if a itching and stinging towards the end of the session when treating hands (15 min, 20 on the power), but i have no problem standing the pain. Does this mean that i can crank up the power above 20 for an ever quicker result?

Thanx Very Happy
swiss123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or maybe do the treatment twice a day as long as i tolerate it?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Initial phase:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-initial-treatment-t326.html
rest:
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-to-adjust-the-perfect-pulsed-setting-for-hidrex-psp1000-t748.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:59 am; edited 2 times in total
swiss123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But my question: should i keep increasing the volt? It feels like i can tolerate a higher and higher current for every treatment.

I started with 15 volt 15 min for hands as my comfort level. Today at treatment number 4 i was doing 25 volt for 20 minuttes! Does this mean that i should keep increasing the volt during initial treatment as long as i don't feel any pain?

Thanx Very Happy
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing wrong with increasing- as long your skin is in perfect condition, feel and shape... and as long it does not hurt…!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
iamannapo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:12 pm    Post subject: Hidrex PSP1000 works! Reply with quote

I received my Hidrex PSP 1000 last week and I'm about 98% dry both on hands and feet. I won't use it on my armpit because I'm afraid it would irritate my skin. Drysol works on my armpit so I have no problem with it . I've been using the default settings both on palms and feet (15mins:20V for palms and 15mins:30V on feet) and it still works. I just noticed my sweating increased during first 3 days of treatment but I think I'm getting close to achieving 100% dryness on my 7-9th day of treatment.
I first treat my hands then switch the device off then turn it on again after few seconds for my feet. I just noticed that sometimes session won't start right away after soaking my feet. Sometimes I have to unplug all the wires then replug them or press my feet harder on the towel. Am I doing something wrong? Do I have to change the water once I switch from palms to feet treatment?
But I'd say this equipment is great! I'm excited to shop for more shoes, which I can't wear before because of my sweating problem. Very Happy
markus
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is normally not known with the Hidrex, but in rare cases from other Iontophoresis machines. Maybe you find your answer here?
This is my private account, and it is not scanned frequently, for this long waiting times till a reply are natural... for fast & direct contact, send a "private message" to the user "support", i will get notice and can take care immediate ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist