Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Iontophoresis feet treatment

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:08 am    Post subject: Iontophoresis feet treatment Reply with quote

Hi. I've been reading your forum with interest. I've had a problem with my feet for the last 20 years. They get very hot and sweaty when wearing shoes. The soles get red and hot to the touch. This is accompanies with excessive sweating. When weating socks and shoes my socks can be wet within 10-15 minutes. I only wear Geox shoes but they don't seem to help much. I had botox treatment recently and it might have had a slight effect that lasted for a few weeks. I did try Iontophoresis briefly about 20 years ago when I was about 19. I don't remember it working all that well. I myabe had 2 or 3 treatments. My questions is, has the technology moved on and would you recommend I try one of your machines? If so, which one? I do get occasional palm sweating but it's nothing like as much of a problem as the feet. Many thanks.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much for your interest in our products. Indeed the technologie has moved on and at the moment, we offer the best and most powerful machines on the market. I would always recommend taking a pulsed current machine. Treatment with a pulsed current device is much smoother and much more comfortable than the direct current devices , which can be quite painful . On www.sweating.com you´ll find all 4 devices we offer. In your case, I would recommend either the Idromed 5 PC or the Hidrex PSP1000, both very high quality devices. We also offer an 8 week money back period, meaning that if you´re not satisfied, you can return the machine to us and get your money back. Here you´ll find more information.
You said you had only 2 or 3 treatments, this is not enough to tell for sure if Iontophoresis will work. Usually, the initial therapy has to be done every day for approximately 2 to 3 weeks (or more).

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist