Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Idromed/Hidrex better than Drionic?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Idromed/Hidrex better than Drionic? Reply with quote

Do you all ship to the USA? Also is this machine stronger than the drionic machine? I think drionic pulls 30 mA.

Thanks
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we do ship all of our devices to the USA, shipping costs are included in the price.

Both our machines are stronger than Drionic. Hidrex pulls 60V with 35mA and Idromed pulls 72V with 25mA. Drionic doesn´t reach 30mA, the batteries don´t allow more. As far as we know it pulls at the most 9,6V max.

Please contact us again, should you have any further questions!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Thu May 09, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that is exactly the answer Ihave been looking for. So which machine is strongest out of the Hidrex and Idromed? Would it be Idromed since it has a higher voltage? Do I need to buy the voltage step up transformer since I live in the US? Also can the machines be covered under health insurance?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically it is matter of taste, because both machines are the best on the market! The Idromed PC (pulsed current) is a little stronger than the Hidrex PC, but that doesn´t mean, that the effect with the Hidrex PC is going to be less. On the other hand, the Hidrex PC can be driven also in the DC mode (direct current)….which the Idromed PC can´t.

Please read under these links, there you will find more information:

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/differences-in-idromed-and-hidrex-iontophoresis-machines-t378.html

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/iontophoresis-pulsed-current-better-than-direct-current-t139.html

Generally, we always recommend the pulsed current devices, even for the treatment of feet, but specially for hand and underarm treatment. Pulsed current is much smoother and not as painful as the direct current.

If you choose the Idromed, you´ll have to order also the Stepup Converter (15€). If you go with Hidrex, you don´t need anything else, it already comes with a US-Plug.

About the health insurance coverage, usually you just have to turn in the invoice. Unfortunately, I don't have more exact information. You would have to ask your insurance.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Thu May 09, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much for your lenghty responses! I really appreciate it. I am going to the doctor tomorrow for him to submit a predetermination of benefits. Even if it is not covered I will ened up buying it. I just need to save up the money since the machines are kind of expensive. I know it will be worth it though. I have been disappointed with drionic because of the lack of the treated areas. I need something like your machine to treat my whole hand.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist