Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

What do I need to buy to treat hands and feet at the same ti

Sweatbegone

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:32 am    Post subject: What do I need to buy to treat hands and feet at the same ti Reply with quote

Hello support team! Very Happy
Could you please advise me what I need to purchase so I can treat my hands and feet at the same time. I will buy the hidrex 1000 but I'm a little confused about what additional attachments I need. I am going to also get the underarm attachments also. As I live in Australia I don't want to make lots of purchases but get everything in one package.

Thanks for your help once again.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sweatbegone,
Everything necessary to treat hands and feet at the same time is included in the Hidrex PSP 1000 standard set wich costs 669 €.
You just have to choose the main plug type you need (Australia plug via adpter). For the treatment of underarm sweating you have to order the unit with armpit pads with electrodes (55 €).
Optionally you can choose between standard aluminium electrodes and stainless steel electrodes:
Stainless steel electrodes are easier to clean and require less frequent cleaning. They are more scratch resistant and can better resist attack from calcium. If you do not suffer from a nickel or chromium allergy we recommend the option of stainless steel electrodes. Also, you can choose if you want the Current Care iontophoresis lotion for skin care after the therapy or not.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Iontophoresis All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist