Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Iontophoresis Malfunction

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
marcuscent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Iontophoresis Malfunction Reply with quote

Hi. I have been using the machine fairly consistently for the last few months [since I got it] but the last few times I have used it I have noticed that the machine does not start when I place my feet in the trays. I have managed to get it going by swapping polarity but this has now stopped working. The machine now reads "Malfunction. Switch off the machine". Can you advise what I should do. It's the Idromed 5 PS.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
This warning is the output when something in the setup routine is not ok, this can be for several reasons. If something is not ok, the machine will do a selfcheck, then after switching it off and switching it on again , this should disappear. If this is not the case, the machine should be sent back for a technical check, but in 99,9% of the cases this is not neccessary.

If it still appears: follow the instructions under this link https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/troubleshooting-idromed-5-device-doesnt-work-correctly-t135.html, if the therapy still does not start and the display keeps showing 'malfunction', then you will have to ship the machine in to have it repaired.
You can follow the instructions here https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/i-want-to-send-the-device-back-for-money-back-t173.html. Please send only the machine, the mains plug and the cables.

Please contact us, should you have any further questions.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:31 am; edited 7 times in total
marcuscent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I added baking soda to the water and that seemed to get it working. Will do that for the next treatment and see if it now works.
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, please get back to us in case you actually need to ship the machine to us, so we know that it's on its way!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: