Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Purchasing a Hidrex PSP1000

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:47 am    Post subject: Purchasing a Hidrex PSP1000 Reply with quote

Greetings from Australia !

I am considering purchasing a Hidrex PSP1000 machine after reading nothing but positive reviews on the internet. However, I will soon be moving to the United States and am concerned about the voltage differences.

The voltage output in Australia is 220v, while in the U.S. it is 110v. Due to the nature of the device and treatment, I am concerned whether using a region transformer or voltage converter will have any negative effects, or if it is recommended.

As well as purchasing the PSP1000 machine, I am also considering any extras that may help my home treatments, but I do not really have a clear understanding of some of the consumable items you have listed (such as towels..?)

I am also enquiring about the effectiveness of the PSP1000. My condition is NOT localised, and sweating occurs in almost all areas of my body. It is on the severe side; the sweat is usually very visible and does drip, in both heat and cold. Is it possible with this machine to achieve absolute dryness throughout a whole day (most urgently hands)?

I apologise for the long enquiry, and anticipate your reply. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

P.S. I should note that I have been using a homemade iontophoresis machine for the past month with very minimal (but noticeable) results. I am eager to compare the effectiveness to a professional Hidrex machine!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Many thanks for your interest in our products!

Regarding the voltage differences there is no problem! The Hidrex machines work in Australia as well as in the U.S. since they support 110 to 240 voltages and are available with the most common plug types, like EU, UK and US plugs (you can just choose which one you need).
These iontophoresis machines are studied to treat hands, feet, armpits but also other parts. Hidrex offers the face mask, to treat facial and/or forehead sweating https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/face-mask.html and offers also special applicator pads to treat excessive back, chest, scalp and/or neck sweating:
https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/small-special-applicator.html
https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/iontophoresis/big-special-applicator.html

The towels are needed to cover the electrodes in order to avoid skin contact with the metal plates, which could cause burning.

Iontophoresis is a very individual therapy (that's why we offer 8 week money back guarantee), so we can't grant you that you will be able to achieve absolute dryness throughout a whole day but the success rate is very high, therefore we're confident that this therapy will improve also your sweating condition!

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again!

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!

Last edited by support on Sat May 18, 2013 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I am interested in purchasing the Hidrex psp1000. I am from Australia. Will it work in Australian power points or what do I need to do?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Take a look at the links above.
Also, we have now for Hidrex an Australian adapter available. When your ordering the machine, just choose from the dropped down menu 'Mains Plug' the Australia Plug via Adapter.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist