Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Idromed in China

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Idromed in China Reply with quote

Hello:
i'm from Chinese mainland,sufferring from palm&foot hyperhidrosis.your product Idromed5 PC interested me very much i'd like to order one,but many questions for you.
-how to pay ,i have credit card here,but don't know if it could be paid?
-how much is totally price,include all charge,like delivery cost,tax....if i order one,what is the transport way?could it be possible to clear customs? is it DDP price China mainland?
-Is there any agency in China mainland?what is the most convenient solution to buy your product.
-if i have friends in Germany, how to get your products for him to purchase?
Your quick feedback would be appreciated!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Regarding your questions, you can easily order and pay through either one of our online shops: www.sweating.com or www.iontodevice.com/sweating
You can pay with credit card, via PayPal or through bank wire transfer, all the pages are safe.
All our prices include worldwide shipping. It can be that once the package arrives in China you have to pay taxes or custom fees. Those are not included in our prices.
We ship with DHL and once the package arrives in the destination country, it is handed over to the local postal service (i think in china it´s EMS/ China Post). They are responsible to deliver the unit to your doorstep.
Should the package be held in customs, then you will have to clear it from there. In this case, we can do anything.
Our prices are not DDP.
We do not have an agency in China mainland, so the best way to obtain the device, would be to buy it online over our shops.
If you have friends in Germany, they can easily do the order for you, through our german online shop www.iontophorese.de/gegen-schwitzen . The device will be then delivered to them and then they can send it or bring it to you.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist