Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

Ordering the Idromed 5 Pulsed version

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:38 pm    Post subject: Ordering the Idromed 5 Pulsed version Reply with quote

Dear sir, I have been suffering from hyperhidrosis since I was 11 years. Now I am 22 and I have been using anti-perspiration for some time, however. I would like to purchase the Idromed PC. Can I please have the maximum of information about this product and how to place the order on this webpage? Do I need to sign up any account before placing the order? Normally it is the case whenever I have to purchase online. Will I achieve complete success with the Idromed PC? As the product is expensive, I would not like to make any mistake in placing the order. Hope to receive complete assistance in purchasing the product!
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no need for a subscribtion before a purchase of a Iontophoresis machine. There is also no need to do this AFTER, there is no need at all, however we recommend to do this to gain access to numerous of informations that were too big for a printout or manual, also a printout would not be up to date as we update the Iontophoresis information frequently (this is for the forum).
For the shop there is no need to sign up anything. The only thing we want to know is where shall we deviver the Idromed to you?
Purchasing a Idrome is easy. Go to our shop and choose the Idromed device yo want, here is the Idromed only column: https://www.iontodevice.com/sweating/against-perspiration/idromed/index.html

Also a closer view for the Idromed can be found here

We cannot guarantee that you will have a success with the Idromed, but we can guarantee you a reliable support with no time limit - in conjunction with a money back warrantee...

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist