Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

no results up to now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
Rumyana

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: no results up to now Reply with quote

Hi,
I have started using the idromed 5 PS device 2 weeks ago but my feet are still sweaty. The first week I started the following treatment - 15 mA for 15 min. every day, 500 ml of water in each tray. The next week I increased the current to 18 mA but no results up to now . I change the polarity every 5th treatment. Am I doing something wrong?Should I increase the current or the time? Can you please advice me. I noticed that after the first week of treatment I do not feel anymore the tingling sensation. Is that normal or the device is not working properly?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

It seems all right... Don't worry, often it takes longer than 2 weeks before you achieve success. Many users have to treat longer, for example doing 2 treatments in a row (30 minutes) or they increase the current settings (please note that the therapy shouldn't hurt and that the skin is not damaged). It is quite normal that after some treatments the skin get used to the current and you will be able to increase the settings, but do you not feel the tingling sensation anymore also if you increase the mA?
You can also answer all the questions under: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/no-limited-success-after-3-weeks-as-stated-in-the-manual-t81.html Thank you.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: