Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

some questions for the idromed

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: some questions for the idromed Reply with quote

Some quests for the idromed: Can I put the electrodes in the water since they are metal with my hands? How do I know if the machine is on plus pole or minus pole? Do i do 5 treatments on plus and 5 treatments on minus and so on? Or Can I do 1 treatment on Plus next one on Minus and continue alternating this way? To change poles do i switch the cables at the base unit or the cables on the metal plates? If I understand right I can use the machine with no assistance? Can I turn the base unit on to 7mA Then put both hands in the water at the same time while unit is on.? Then take both hand out at same time after 15 min.? I also used glycopyrrolate tablets in my dc iontophoesis machine that was perscribed by my dr. Can i use them in your machince as well. Will the machine turn off automatically after 15 min?
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know exactly what you mean by "metal with my hands".
- If you mean the electrodes: Please cover the electrodes with the plastic distance grids!! This is very important! Otherwise there is a danger of burns!
- If you meant that you have metal implantats or screws in your hands, this is contraindicated and must be verified for security reasons with your doctor or surgeon.

Quote:
How do I know if the machine is on plus pole or minus pole?

Connect one of the cables to one of the plate electrodes and to the plus (+) connection on the front of the Idromed 5 PS and the 2nd cable with the other electrode and with the minus (-) connection on the front of the Idromed. You will have on one side the plus pole and on the other side the minus pole.

Quote:
Do i do 5 treatments on plus and 5 treatments on minus and so on?

Yes you can change the polarity every week, but please read further information under following link: https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-often-do-i-have-to-change-the-polarity-t74.html
Quote:
Or Can I do 1 treatment on Plus next one on Minus and continue alternating this way?
Normally it is not necessery to change the polarity every time you treat.

You can switch the cables on both, at the base unit or the cables on the metal plates, we recomemnd to do it on the On the metal plates.

Operating the iontophoresis machine with no assistance: We recommend to regulate the settings with one hand and also to take first one hand out and then the second one.

At the beginning we recommend to treat only with tap water, without any additions first to verify if Iontophoresis works for you without glycopyrrolate. As the machine is a powerful one and may work with simple tap water for further glycopyrrolate users together with Iontophoresis too. If there is a further need and your doc will subscribe you the glycopyrrolate further for the purpose of adding it to the Iontophroesis water, you can surley use it with the Idromed too.

After 15 min the current will decrease slowly to zero and the display it will show" please switch off the machine!". You switch off the Idromed by pushing down the big knob.

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> General obscurities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Users Memberlist