Forum for Excessive Sweating and Hyperhidrosis
Imprint

iontodevice.com
Iontophoresis vs. Hyperhidrosis

Buy an iontophoresis device

Forum for Iontophoresis Hyperhidrosis and excessive sweating

RegisterRegister  

sweating is back, although first success with idro 5 pc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hyperhidrosis Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board
ms sunshine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:02 pm    Post subject: sweating is back, although first success with idro 5 pc Reply with quote

I wished I didn't have to contact you... but i have a problem.

I started the therapy as soon as I got the device (i have plantar and palmar hyperhidrosis). The first week I did it every day (both hands and feet) at 11 mA. The second week, I started doing the therapy at "full power", i.e. 25mA (also, both hands and feet concomitantly). After a week or so I noticed that the therapy was working and that I sweat significantly less, at times not even sweating at all...The complete satisfaction for me was that I didn't sweat at all during fitness training (as before the treatment my hands and feet did sweat a lot while I was doing my workout).

Furthermore, after two weeks of doing hands and feet at 25mA, daily, I started to reduce the number of therapy sessions per week to once in 2-3 days. And during that period my hands and feet didn't sweat, except a little bit on three of my fingertips at each hand. But that didn't bother me.

However, last week, the sweating came back (although I contitnued the therapy at the reduced pace of once in 2-3 days). As soon as I noticed that, I came back to doing therapy every day and this time I did hands and feet separately (hands at 12mA and feet at 20mA). On Saturday I even added baking soda to the water (that's something I read on various forums)...and still nothing.

So, since yesterday I stopped doing therapy as I am just too upset to continue...not to say desperate.

In view of the above, can you please put me in contact with someone at your company, who could give me a piece of advice with respect to what's to be done, whether I'm doing something wrong, or - this method is just not working for my hyperhidrosis...

I am determined not to give up on this kind of treatment (and send you back the device within the 8 weeks you mention), however, for that i need some advice on how to remedy this situation.

Thank you very much in advance for your kind support,
support
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, if Iontophoresis worked for you once, it will work again. No worries.

I assume that you just started your maintenance therapy too early. You should only start maintenance therapy, once your completely and 100% dry. This is very important.

For now, continue again with the daily treatments, you should see results again, but you´ll have to wait at least the same amount of days you needed the first time. It might take a couple of days longer. If the first time you had good success treating hands and feet together, why don´t you do it like this again? And also, if you had the success without using baking soda, then I think for now there is no need to use it.

So I would say, just start with the initial therapy again and this time, don´t start maintenace when you see first success - wait until you´re completely dry.

Another thing, when you start maintenace, we recommend to start slowly: meaning the first 2 weeks, one day treatment, one day pause, one day treatment, one day pause and so on. If the sucess stays the same, then you can increase the pauses: one day treatment, two days pause, one day treatment, two days pause and so on

These might be some helpful links:

https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-initial-treatment-t326.html
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/introduction-to-iontophoresis-maintenance-treatment-t25.html
https://www.iontodevice.com/hyperhidrosis/how-high-shall-i-fill-in-the-water-in-the-trays-t145.html

Rental plan for iontophoresis

Buy your own home therapy iontophoresis device!

You can reach us from 9am to 5pm !Board time!
mail: info-at-iontophoresisdevice.com

Iontophoresis: WE CARE!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Excessive Sweating Forum -> Problems with the treatment - No / only little / partial success board All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: